Pheonix King

Chapter Twenty-four

(Ryiad’s PoV)

‘Mevmicmire, who’s with us?’ I ask finaly awake again, I look through his eyes to the black skinned elf like creature.

“That my dear is Zeklyn, He’s a drow.” He blunly put.

“Drow are suppose to be mean right?” I ask with a sigh, I look around the place that we were in. We were traveling through long green grass, the sky was bright and sunny. I look over to the drow, as I take over my body. He looks up at me with a smile.

“Hey Mev.”

I shake my head, “No I’m Ryiad, the owner of this body. Mevicmire is simply just there being annoying.” I smirk. Zeklyn tilts his head curiously then nods.

“Okay, Ryiad. I’ll have to remember that.” He says looking away, he glances around the place then sighs when he sees nothing that was happening around.

“This world is beautiful.” I whisper looking around, I have never seen anything like this, it looks like something that came from a fantasy novel like the Drizzt series by R.A. Salvadore-(Great book series by the way, romance action and death oh yeah)- or something from the hobbit. I should’ve read the actual book, I never have or the lord of the rings. I watched the movies though does that count?

“It is.” Zeklyn mumbles as he walks beside my horse.

“Yeah.” I smile. “So did Mev say where we’re headed? Sorry I was asleep.”

“We were going to Thayort. “He states.

____

As the sun was coming down we made it to a city, a large one too. I tilt my head to the side, it was mostly buildt with cement and rocks. Some of if was wood, but not a lot of it. It was mostly a red and yellow rock. Above there was a castle that had a red and  black flag that had a pheonix printed or sown on it.

We walked up to the large gates, a man stopped us.

“Who art thou?” He asks, pointing a large metel pole at us with a point at the end that looked like it was made from ebony or obsidion.

“Who art thou.” I giggle a little.

‘Ryiad! don’t mock the man with the damn stick!!!’ I wince hearing Mevicmire shouting in my mind.

I roll my eyes.

“I’m Ryi- I mean I’m Mevicmire Orion.” I state, the man nods.

“My king has been waiting for you.” He tells me, “And who are you dark elf?”

“Zeklyn Auvry’ana sir.” Zeklyn tells him. The man in metel nods slightly, the gates open.

“I’ll let my king know that Mevicmire has a companion with him.” The man tells us, “ head up there he should be waiting.”

“Very well.”

We headed up the hill to the Pheonix king’s castle, I notice that a lot of the people were staring at us. I frown and asked Mevicmire why.

‘It’s because we have come here to stop the titans.’ Mevicmire says, ‘Now pay attention.’

I nod, and look up ahead, the castle was large like most, but it looks like there was unburning flames vinning up the castle, and moving. I bet magic is playing a part in that.

We came to the doors to the castle, they magically open. Inside my horse was taken to the stables and we were shown the way to the throne room. Zeklyn wasn’t allowed to come, such racist pricks.

I walk into the throne room where there sat a man with flaming red hair, tan sking, and yellow orage eyes. I saw the crown on his head and tilt my head to the side. He was kind of hot. No really hot, he looked to be in his twenties, he had beautifully chistled muscles, not to large, but just perfect. he looks like one of those Roman gods that you usually see that are elegant, but also look like that could cause plenty of pain if they wanted to .

“I thought Mevicmire was suppose to be here not some puny kid.”

Image crushed.

What an asshole.

“ I am Mevimire though.” I say, “Looking up at him, I may have been reincanated though.”

“Well I think you’re just some stupid kid that is trying to portray as him.” The king bluntly said.

I growled at him.

“Well, I’m not!”

“OKay you two shut it.” An echoey voice whispers through the throne room, we turn to see, who is it.

To my surprise it was........

-Sooo Blame my work that I didn't write yesturday. damn folding shit loads of clothes. I hate apparal, I'd rather cashier. Oh well. I hope you enjoyed this chapter-