A New Friend

Nineteen

(Ryiad’s PoV)

“I like big butts and I cannot lie!” I hear my brother screams, “ Those other brother can’t deny, when a guy walks in with a itty bitty waist and that round thing your face your face you get sprung!!!”

“Sven what the hell!” I laugh watching him dance around with a broom with the radio blasting I Like Big Butts- by. sir sex a-lot.

My brother freezes and pause his CD. “Sorry.” He chuckles.

I shake my head, “ Can you watch the children for a while, I’m going for a run.”

“If you see that Hellson character, just let him know that he can always apologize.” Sven said.

“Nah.” I shake my head, “If he tries to apologize, I know that he will tell me that he’ll do anything I want.” I smirk, “How does tie him up sound.. hmmm maybe some leather.”

“Oh ewe, Ryiad I don’t wanna know your sex life.” Sven pouts and pushes me out of his room, “Pater is here too, he can watch Quinn and Quint as well, I mean all he does is go on E-harmony now.”

“Poor man, we must be to much for him.” I chuckle, I walk away. I kiss my babies on the cheek each twice then ran outside. I take off the black robe I was wearing and shifted into a fox.

____

I pause realizing I had stepped into the boundaries of the Blue Eyed wolf pack(That’s what it’s called yah?) . I stop and look around, I hear music coming from one of the lower windows, I ran over to the window. I jump into the window, and look to see a boy with white hair listening to Fort Minor- Remember the name. Sure it’s an older song, but it’s a really catchy song, and I love it.

I yip to get the the kids attention, the boy peers up into the window where I was sitting with his shocking green eyes. He pauses the music on his I-phone 6 and walks over to me.

“Hey, you’re a really pretty fox.” He smiles, and pats my head lightly. “You’re a very pretty girl.”

I growl at him then shifts into my human form. I jump over him and crouch down looking at him.

“Are you going to get me clothes.” I smirk at his shocked face.

“O-oh yeah.” He blinks then grabs some underwear and black sweat pants and a grey shirt then turns around after giving me the clothes.

“You can turn back around.” I smile, after putting on the clothes.

“You’re not a normal shifter are you?” He looks over me.

“Far from normal.” I smirk, then sit on his bed, “So how has your Beta been?”

“Depressing, he isn’t fun anymore.” The kid pouts.

“What’s your name?” I ask.

“My name is Adrian Thane.” He tells me and sits beside me, “So how are you?”

“Ryiad, your betas mate.” I shrug, “He hasn’t apologized for not letting me explain a few things.”

“That man is a stupid head.” Adrian rolls his eyes, and smiles at me, “So you’re Hellson’s Mate? You’re a man though.”

“So?” I smirk, “Vladimir has a male mate as well.”

“They rainbow is spreading.” He laughs, “So what made you come into my room?”

“I don’t know actually.” I look around his simple room, it has a white and black desk in the corner, a small twenty four inch flat screen with a PS2 hooked up to it. “Oh my gosh a PS2? Do you have final fantasy five?”

“Um yeah...” He frowns, “Why?”

“I love that game including kingdom hearts, my favourite is the second one, you know with Roxas?” I smile, “He’s hot.”

Adrian stares at me for a moment then starts laughing, I pout I didn’t know why he thought that was funny. People can have crushes on fictional characters right? It’s not unusual right? right.

“What’s so funny?” I ask tilting my head to the side.

“Nothing you’re just adorable.” He tells me.

“Oh.” I blush, “Thank you.”

“I would have never though a guy would take a compliment like that.” Adrian looks at me then turns on the tv. “Want to play?”

        “Yes!” I scream and hug him, “Now turn it on.” I smile at him. He just rolls his eyes.