XXXII

⚠️mature content⚠️

The air fills with love and passion and desire and everything that Louis and Harry are. Blue eyes never leaving green and the rest is unimportant. Harry's words ring inside Louis' mind like a chant and his heart swells with pride and love. He loves Harry, he admires Harry and he wants to worship Harry. Harry looks at him with love filled eyes, trusting and sure, his hands slowly cupping Louis' face and bringing him in for an assuring kiss, telling Louis he's sure without actually uttering the words. "I love you," Louis whispers, slowly laying Harry on his bed and kissing his forehead. "I am in love with you too," Harry responds with a large grin, plump lips kissing Louis' button nose. "I'll be right back, love," Louis says and rushes out of the room in a blink of an eye, leaving Harry alone on the bed with just the quiet to calm him down.

Louis grabs what he needs, hurriedly making his way back to his bedroom where he finds Harry adorably playing some game on his phone, his eyes locking with Louis once he enters the room. Louis walks around the room, placing scented candles to light away the dark. He wanted their first to be a bit more special but when has anything happened as planned, so he opts to at least try and make it somewhere near as special. "What are you doing, Boo?" Harry asks with curious eyes while Louis lights the vanilla bean candle, room bursting with its sweet smell. "I'm trying to give you what you deserve. You are very special to me, H, and I want this to be something you remember for the rest of your life." Louis answers placing the final candle carefully and climbing on the bed, legs immediately straddling Harry. "I'll remember anything with you, doesn't matter if it's in a palace or a playground, nothing matters but you," Harry replies in a honest whisper, the light of the candles casting an unreal effect on Harry's beauty and Louis can not divert his eyes, he doesn't want to either.

"You are sure, right? We don't have to. My love for you won't reduce if we don't have sex," Louis asks for confirmation and lets Harry know that he doesn't have to do anything to please Louis. Louis' thumb strokes Harry's gold-tinted cheek and slowly pecks his lips. He truly doesn't want Harry to do something he is not comfortable with. "I'm sure, Lou. I trust you and I know you won't hurt me. I love you," Louis responds by kissing Harry hard, not trusting his words enough to speak. It's unlike their usual kisses, it is more hungered and passion-driven, teeth battling against each other and hearts pumping in euphoria. Louis bites Harry's lower lip, eliciting a whimper, and slips his tongue down the younger's throat in dominance.

Between the gasps for air after breaking the kiss, Louis attacks Harry's inviting neck, covering the ivory skin with marks, making Harry his for the world to know, only his. Harry's hands find Louis' feathery hair, pulling him closer while spitting profanities past his sinful mouth. "Lou," Harry let's out a loud moan when Louis sucks a fresh bruise under his ear, long legs wrapping around Louis' torso. "So beautiful," Louis praises, trailing down on Harry's exposed collar bone, sucking the skin and soothing it with his skilled tongue. "Off," he commands tugging Harry's oversized jumper and hops off the younger to allow him to get rid of the piece of clothing. While Harry discards his jumper, Louis helps himself out of his own, leaving both the lovers half naked.

"Mine," Louis growls licking Harry's nipple, playing with the other with his fingers once they lay down again. He bites the hardening bud lightly when Harry lets out a loud moan, hands tugging Louis' hair tighter. "Lou, please," Harry whimpers when Louis continues his assault on the other nipple. After all, he's got four to take care of.  "Please what, my love?" Louis asks teasingly, pinching one of the nipples between his fingers and watches Harry filthily arch his back and moan. "Do- aah- something!" He whines rutting his hips against Louis'. Louis groans at the contact, lips attacking Harry's swallow tattoo. "Be a good boy, Harry, and I'll give you what you want. Will you be a good boy for me, baby?" Louis asks in a low voice, blown blues staring into desire-filled greens, firm hands caressing Harry's V-line. "Yes, I- I'll be good. Please, Lou, I'll be good, I promise," Harry answers obediently, hands massaging Louis' hair now. "Shhh, baby, I've got you," Louis soothes and moves up for a soft kiss on Harry's swollen lips, pecking Harry's forehead before moving down.