LV

Life has been smooth, like a wave of ocean hitting the shores on the brink of a sunset. They have been back from France for two months now and Louis is quite certain that these have been the best months of his life.

Harry and him remain inseparable, madly in love and horny as ever.

After their trip, Louis did not waste a chance to flaunt his gorgeous boyfriend to the world. Initially, the office was a huge mess of gossip and disgust, but soon the employees fell into an eerie silence after Louis threatened them with their jobs (away from Harry's knowledge, of course).

Their lives have been....normal. Like, weirdly normal. In a sense that it feels like one of them isn't a fucking criminal and the other does not have a bounty over his head for simply existing. Although settled in normalcy, Louis does not let loose on his trackings on Phoenix. But the enemy never comes, instead, he leaves a wordless, crippling paranoia in the mid-spring air.

It's the silence that is so haunting that Louis doesn't remember a proper night's sleep. He knows Phoenix is there and he is weaving a plan, and not having a hint about is as if Louis has been paralysed. He is defenceless with his vulnerability known to the world.

After spending months in peace, it is the fact that no attempts have been made at all that works Louis up. Hence, Harry suggested he starts seeing a therapist. Harry himself has been seeing one ever since they returned, confessing that he was still haunted by the fact the he killed the man for Louis when they were lying in each other's arms one evening.

Though apprehensive in the beginning, seeing a therapist was not as bad as Louis had speculated. Through their many sessions, Louis realised that he might be suffering from PTSD because of his Mum's death. Therapy helped him a lot, just like it did Harry. They have been trying to build a healthier relationship together, beginning with accepting their demons and fighting them together.

Obviously the therapist was a trusted one, one specially working to help the people of the underworld and one who does not rat them out to the world.

But a sweet breeze, their lives. Today, Louis is helping Harry move his stuff into Louis' place, finally parting from a heartbroken Niall. Niall hasn't spoken to Louis for a week, always giving him a look of betrayal and walking towards Stephanie the moment the two of them are left alone under a roof. Louis understands, he does, genuinely. He is aware just how important the curly-haired lad is to Niall and that being separated from him after years of living together is not something that is going to be easy for Niall.

Harry's response was worse. For him, both Louis and Niall mattered as much as the other, and having to choose in between them left the lad with dents under his eyes. He even suggested Louis to move in with him and Niall, live like a big family just to avoid separation from the Irishman. But in the end, it was Niall who sat him down, betraying his heart, the Irish lad talked him into moving in with Louis.

"Let me help, Bons," Louis offers jogging closer towards a very struggling Harry and snatching the box he is holding. Harry huffs, pouting at Louis before he allows him to do so. "Now you know why I wanted to hire someone to help you move,"

"Stop trying to be my sugar daddy!" Harry growls frustratingly, retrieving the box from Louis and storming inside the mansion. Louis chuckles, following the angered kitten inside and gesturing his workers to do the rest of the job.

"I am already your daddy, might as well make you my sugar baby."

"Stop being annoying. Go bother Steph," Harry shoves Louis away with a glare, pink covering the ivory of his cheek and a smile being bitten back. Louis rolls his eyes, stealing a soft kiss from the boy and walking over to where Stephanie is helping Liam and Zayn pick a type of candles for their wedding ceremony.