XL

⚠️

"Yes, Lou- fuck- right there!" The lewd, pleasure-filled moan roars through the dim-lit silence, sweaty bodies joined together as they cry in ecstasy, limbs tangling in ardent and hearts leaking admiration and appreciation. Louis loving Harry and Harry returning the emotions equally.

Louis pounds into Harry harder, the skin slap joining their lewd spits. Though the harsh winter winds reign the outer world, inside the palatial room, the passion driven bodies sweat with the heat of their arousal, the air lingering with the smell of love, passion, cherry lube and sex. Both their mouths shushes each other's moans, Louis' hips never stopping and Harry's blunt nails drawing blood from their brutal hold on Louis' shoulder.

"So good for me," Louis rasps, praising the beauty beneath him. The tight, tender heat of Harry around him driving him into a world of exhilaration, the green-eyed boy's heavenly chants blessing his ears. Both of them lose themselves in the hue of love and passion and care, nothing but the preposterous sounds leaving their tongues making sense.

Louis bites down Harry's neck, hitting Harry's spot without fail, the younger moaning until his voice leaves his body, leaving him with his jaw hung open in a silent scream, eyes screwed shut and long, milky legs pliant over Louis' shoulder. His body jerks with each of Louis' determined thrusts, the lanky, pallid figure moving an inch upwards at every brutal thrust.

"I love you," Harry manages to utter through a hoarse, fucked out voice, raising his face just enough to join green with blue before banging it back into the pillow in filthy rapture. Louis knows he's close, his eyes trailing over Harry's heavily heaving chest, perky nipples summoning his mouth. Harry arches his back when Louis' wet, warm mouth meets his bud, body almost leaving the mattress, entire figure shaking under Louis' unforgiving pace.

"Love you so much, Bons. Make me feel so fuckin' good-fuck- best birthday-uh- present ever," a hand reaches between their pressed bodies, grabbing Harry in his hand and attaching his mouth with swollen, plump lips, Louis jerks Harry off mirroring his own brutal pace.

Harry loses it, completely wandering away, lips lazily kissing Louis and going completely limp, eyes not daring to bloom. Louis whispers his love for him as Harry erupts after a few blissful moments, painting themselves in white and a voiceless scream escaping his throat. Louis continues chasing away his own release, the younger clenching around his length, sending him over the edge. He marks up yet another bruise on Harry's skin, filling up the condom and rambling a mix of curses and his adoration for the boy beneath.

⚠️

"You were so good for me, baby," Louis strokes his sweaty curls off of Harry's angelic face, peppering it with vestal kisses while he pulls out, the curly-haired boy whimpering due to oversensitivity. "Love you so, so much," he continues, caressing Harry's perspiration covered cheekbones with an affectionate thumb, expressive blues worshiping the sight in front; hot, flushed cheeks glistening with a flimsy layer of sweat, curls forming a halo over his head and hooded eyes looking back at Louis with everything Louis is looking at Harry with.

"Carry me," Harry mumbles, eyes half open and meekly holding his hands up for Louis to get the message, as if he didn't just say it through words. Man child. Hiding his fond smile with a dramatic roll of his eyes, faux annoyance splashing, Louis holds his gorgeous lover close, the younger wrapping his slender, aching legs around Louis' waist while Louis' hands cautiously grip Harry's thigh, making sure he doesn't drop the exhausted lad, sneakily kneading the plump flesh of his crimson tinted bum. Feeling Harry's soft hair tingle his neck, the taller boy burying his face into Louis' addictive smell, Louis walks them to the ostentatious en-suite.