하나 (1)

An: Hello bubs! This is my first Enhypen//Heesung fanfiction and I hope you'll love it, please show some love,comment your thoughts and opinions and please vote if you like it <33

----------------------------♡︎-----------------------------

"What took you so long?"

Jay asked as soon as Y/n open the door. He was waiting her for the past 10 minutes.Jay is known for his short temper,but his bestfriend Y/n get used to it. Turning around Y/n lock the door and put the key under the doormat.

"I just have to clean up my bed before leaving"

She said,looking up at her bestfriend before smiling at him. Jay can never really get mad at her because Y/n have that beautiful smile which melts his heart. As their eyes met,Jay feel butterflies in his stomach and he quickly look away.

"L-let's just go"

Jay blurted out and started to walk while Y/n stand there and look at his back.

"He's been really weird these days"

She said to herself before she ran to catch up Jay. Y/n is the fun,pretty and one of the most friendly student from her school. And Jay is the opposite,his temper is as shorter than a vain,one of the rarest thing in this world is seeing him smile,but it is not a rare thing for Y/n though. He could be very cold yet attractive but he has a soft spot for Y/n,that is one of the reason why the girls are envy of Y/n.

Even though both has the opposite personality,they hardly fight and big arguments isn't familiar with their friendship.

"You have a basketball match after class right?"

Y/n asked as they both walk inside the school gate.

"Yeah,you comin'?"

"I will always support you on your basketball match my guy"

Y/n said as they both chuckles.

"My guy?"

Jay said as he shake his head while chuckling. Y/n would call him in different nicknames everyday

And he loves it

They finally reach Y/n's class,as Y/n and Jay are not in the same class Jay always take Y/n to her classroom first,and then went straight to his. He would wait Y/n for lunch or if he's late,Y/n would wait for him. And they always wait each other on the gate after school and went home together. All the time they spend together since middle school makes it impossible to not like Y/n for Jay.

"See you at lunch my guy"

Y/n smile widely and Jay just nod his head before heading off to his class.

"Oh my heart"

He said as his hand comes in contact with his thumping chest. It is common for him as his heart always malfunction whenever he's around
Y/n. It started 2 years ago,2019's spring. The day he discovered his true feelings for Y/n.

Getting inside her class Y/n walk straight to her seat,her two classmates immediately rush to her seat.

"Y/n ~ good morning"

Heuningkai sings to her which makes her immediately laugh,this guy never failed to make her laugh.

"Y/n do you know how coffee taste like?"

Beomgyu asked.

"Unfortunately, not as good as it smells like"

Y/n answered while taking out her textbook. Beomgyu ask weird questions,and this is why he is interesting to Y/n and there is Heuningkai,he is born with a dolphin screams. He would have the loudest laugh from the entire school.