네 (4)

Y/n open the classroom door and sighed in relief after seeing Mr. Park isn't there yet. She walk to her seat which is next to Heesung.

Heesung thought Y/n will be disappointed and mad because what he did earlier but instead of feeling off she was smiling.

"I apologize in behalf of Jay for what happened earlier,he is over protective sometimes"

Y/n said and smile while pulling out her textbook.

'Why is she apologizing?'

Heesung thought,he nod his head to
Y/n and look at Mr. Park who is entering the room. Call Y/n pathetic or every word that describe her foolish action but this is Y/n,she is getting used to apologize to make peace and make people around her comfortable even though she is not wrong,and the moment that beautiful girl called Heesung by his name and saw Heesung genuinely smiling at her,she realized that she is everyone's second choice.

Second choice

After Mr. Park dull and annoying voice explains the chapter the loud bell ring throughout the school corridor making Y/n flinched. She isn't new here anymore but the loud sound of that bell always make her startled.

"Heesung?"

Y/n quickly called out as the male stand up with his back, trying to leave the class as soon as possible. Heesung turn around and look at Y/n with an annoyed expression on his face.

"What do you want?"

"You know you can walk home with me and Jay, I saw you walking home alone last time"

"No"

He said and walk out of the classroom,Y/n look at his back and sighed.

"You are impossible"

She mumbles as she put her bag over her shoulder. The sound of her phone buzzing inside her bag makes her stop  at her tracks.

Sighing heavily she open her bag and take out her phone.

'My guy'

A smile appear on her face and swipe the green button,putting the phone next to her ear.

"Yes I'm coming"

The girl spoke cheerfully,looking out at the window. The clouds turn dark,making it obvious that it's raining.

"Sorry Y/n,Teacher Min gave us project and pair us up with your section B and should I say I luckily or unluckily pair up with Soyee,and we have to stay up late at the library"

Jay said with an annoyed tone,Y/n chuckled dryly.

"I.. it's okay,try your best and drop home Soyee eonnie safely okay?"

Y/n spoke softly and walk out of the class.

"Are you sure it's okay? Seems like it's going to rain and you can wait me, I won't take long . We will walk home together"

"No it's alright, I have to get home before it rained, I'll text you later"

"Okay be careful on your way home"

Y/n smile and hang up before rushing out of the school. The cold wind brush against her skin which makes her shiver from the coldness.

Taking heavy steps while her soft hair got blowed by the wind,Y/n look down at the road and prayed to God to hold back the rain for some minute.