세 (3)

"Soyee eonnie class is next to yours,can you take her with you?"

Y/n asked as she stand next to her classroom door. Looking up at Jay with her still-bit-pluffy-eyes. Jay just nod his head and glance at Soyee,he don't like her from the start because he knows everything,she is her mom and dad's favourite and he also know how he mistreat Y/n.

He don't like people who make Y/n uncomfortable because she is precious to him.

Actually very precious

"Okay then I'll get going,bye eonnie"

She flash Soyee a smile while the girl just roll her eyes making Y/n sigh. She tried her best to be friendly,but this is all she got,one day, maybe one day she will treat her like a real sister. She hope.

"See you at lunch"

Jay said and pat her head which makes Y/n smile, that's the power Jay Park (without tattoos) held. Mouthing a small 'okay' Y/n enter the classroom and her eyes immediately land to Lee Heesung who is reading a book next to her seat.

"Good morning"

She said as she take a seat next to Heesung with an energetic smile on her face. But no response.

"Hi?"

Waving her hands in front in between his face and the book he's reading. The male sighed in annoyance and look at Y/n who is already looking at him with her pluffy eyes,but she had a huge smile on her face.

"What do you want?"

He asked,closing his book.

"You"

Y/n winks at him,making Heesung scoffs but he can't resist the fact that he feels tingling sensation inside his stomach.

"But I don't want you"

Heesung blurted out and right after that Mr. Shim walk inside the classroom.

"Good morning class, I hope you all  prepare yourself for today's chemistry test"

Y/n eyes widened as soon as she realized that she only did her homework and didn't prepare herself for the test. She quickly take out her textbook and read some important lines during the roll call.

"I will surely fail"

She hit her forehead on the table several times but stop when Heesung put his hand on the table,making Y/n hit his hand instead of the table.

"You will hurt your forehead"

Y/n smile at him and look at his beautiful hand,she wonder how would it feels like when she hold them.

That thing will never happen throughout your whole entire life Y/n

She told herself,and Mr. Shim put the question paper and answer sheet on her table. Her palms are sweating as she read through the question. There are 15 questions and she only knows 3 of them.

"Pfft Heesung"

She whispered making Heesung turn to her.

"No"

He said and look at his answer sheet, writing down the answers. Y/n sighed and answer the three questions first.

Heesung finished it within 20 minutes while Y/n haven't answer 12 questions.

"Number one,a"