일곱(7)

Jay quickly catch up with Y/n who walk faster than usual. Jay knows that Y/n doesn't like it when he fight,she always told him that fighting won't solve things out. But today he had enough.

Heesung and Jay know each other before Heesung got transferred to this school, Jay's dad leave Jay and his mom to marry Heesung's mom, both Heesung and Jay are 16 by that time. And Jay hates Heesung and his mom with whole heart.

"Y/n"

Jay whines as he was very uncomfortable of the silence.

"Look I didn't mean to hurt him"

"But you did"

Y/n quickly snap bag and glance at Jay for a second and started to walk again.

"You know the story Y/n"

Jay speak up,making the younger female to stop walking. Jay do told her about her mom and dad's relationship. But he never tell her that her mom leave them for Heesung's mom.

"Come here"

Y/n said as she sit down on the bus stand bench,Jay quickly walk to her and sit next to her. The girl take out a napkin and a water bottle from her bag and turn to Jay.

"You must really hate him, it's been 2 years since you last fight"

Y/n asked she chuckles a little and wet her white napkin with the water and clean the corner of Jay lips which is bleeding,but only a little. Very little actually.

"Very much"

Jay said as he take a look at Y/n's face while the girl clean his cheeks and forehead with her wet napkin.

"It isn't his fault tho, it's your dad's. Not his"

Y/n spoke calmly,a smile appear on her face as she keep her napkin back to her bag.

"Sometimes I feel like you have a big fat crush on Lee Heesung"

Said the male as he stand up and put his hands inside his pocket. Making him look more attractive.

"N-no no way!"

Y/n shutters,making it obvious that she do have some feelings for Heesung, Jay laugh the pain away and mouth a small 'let's go'.

The girl quickly get up and walk with Jay.

"Where's Soyee eonnie?"

"She said she will spend the evening at her friends place and come home at night"

Y/n nod and hug Jay's left arm which makes the male surprise.

"Jay"

The girl spoke in a small yet cute tone,a small pout appear on her face which makes Jay wanted to kiss her,but he still have to wait for some time.

"Hm?"

The male hum in response,Y/n wanted to tell him about her feelings, her feelings for Heesung.

Should I tell him?

Or should I just let it be?

Y/n mind was fighting,but a part of her tell her to keep it to herself.

"I uh,wanna study at my place?"

She asked,Jay thinks for a second and nod his head,making the girl smile.