열셋 (13) [final]

Y/n drink up the coffee,for the third time. Because there is no soju here in the school cafeteria.

"If you drink too much,it can cause infertility"
Beomgyu warn her,and right after that Jay walk inside the cafeteria, but he don't even look at Y/n,not even once. He walk straight to Yeonjun and his other friends.

"Where's Heesung though?"
Heuning questioned,Y/n know that she have to fix her relation with Jay before it's too late.

She remember how Jay walk up to her to apologize,so she stand up and walk towards the table where Taehyun, Yeonjun, Sunghoon and the new aussie boy,Jake who is now inseparable from Sunghoon, I mean obviously in a best friend way.

Yeonjun look at Y/n who is walking towards them with his mouth full of ramyeon. He hit Jay with his elbow,making him look at Y/n.

The girl stand next to Jay,the boy would be lying if he say he don't feel butterflies. Because he did,he still did.

"Come sit with us Y/n"
Sunghoon offered with a smile on his face.

"No,what do you want Y/n?"
Y/n look at Jay,who just said those words. 'I will always protect you at all cost' 'I will always be happy for you, I promise' . It was Jay who said those words.

"Yah Park,be nice she's your bes-"

"A friend,a normal friend"
Jay cut off Yeonjun,Y/n just stare at Jay,her face is hard to read. And suddenly,a smile appear on her face. And she chuckles bitterly until all of the students inside the cafeteria hear her. No,she don't find this funny. She will never did.

Heuning and Beomgyu stand up and walk to her.

But the girl ended up crying,her laugh became inaudible,her faint cry replace her loud laughs.

Jay try his best to hold back his tears,and he is also trying his best not to comfort Y/n. For all those years,he never make her cry, but this is the third time after Heesung appears.

And this is what happened when the on you love don't love you and instead fall for someone you hate.

"Is that what you want? Tell me Jay does that make you happy? If it makes you happy,tell me and look at me right in the eye. And I'll leave"
Y/n spoke quietly. Jay put down his chopstick and stand up,he look down at Y/n's red and pluffy eyes. And he immediately lost it.

"If you're happy with befriending me, I'll never show up again. Just tell that you are happy with it"
The girl pleaded, Heesung stand next to the cafeteria door and look at them.

"No he isn't,and he will never be. You both need some time alone and fix each other. But not here,the students are watching"
Sunghoon said and walk to the two of them. Y/n sniffs and nod her head.

"Please meet me at the park behind the school after class"
Y/n pleaded and turn around,she walk to the door and look up to see Heesung standing there.

"I um, don't know how to you know make you stop crying but"
He said and take out a napkin from his pocket and walk closer to Y/n and wipe her tears softly,afraid that he might hurt her.

Y/n smile widely and hold his hand and put it down.

"Give me some time, I'll talk to Jay and I'm sure he'll understand me, just-"
The tall male cup both of her cheek and turn her to the wall,so no one inside the cafeteria would see them.
He stare at Y/n for a good second and peck her soft lips. The girl look up at him,and Heesung is already smiling widely. A slight pink colour appear on her cheek and she look down at their shoes.