How? part 1

(People from other servers dont know
the other people from the other servers, but they could have little memories of each other in this )

Word count; 691
Also, this is pretty old, my first story so
Also, this isn't really 3rd or hermicraft
-Empires
____________________
3rd person POV:

Grian was bored, almost everyone was offline, or then they were building ir fixing something, Grian decided to mess with the servers, and he would go in and leave.

After doing this for a while, well, something went wrong, he wasnt in a server that he had or was a part of.

It was the Empires Server.

How did he get there? he asked himself, as he was thinking there were people shaking him

Now he realized what was happening,
Grian stood there and looked at all the people around him. He looked at Joel, Lizzy, fwhip, likely everyone who was around him.

Now there was a boy coming to look what was happening and said to the others "Whos he?" "What happened?"

One of them said, "We dont know."

The boy who came a little late was Jimmy.

Grian POV:
i just stood there, there was people staring at me, but the boy who came late, he just looked someone i know.

Someone, i started to look at him for a while.

Then i asked, "Who are you guys?" They quickly aswerled, but then i hear someone say behind me."Im Jimmy, " i knew that name, but i just didn't know where did i know it from.

They asked me, "Who are you?" Then i aswerled, "Im Grian." And startes quickly go away from the group around me.

I then said, "Can i go with someone? I dont know about the server a lot."

Jimmy aswerled "yea! Come with me and tell you while im going to my base. "

I nodded as an answer.

After a while, we were there at his base. He had explained to me the server and about the biomes.

Now i remembered where i knew him,  from the Evo smp. I remembered his voice, i started asking questions in my head. He could be someone else with the same voice, right?

I wanted to ask if he was ever in other smps, but my mouth didn't have words to say anything.

Now Jimmy asked, "Something wrong?"
I didn't have words, but i just said, "Sorry, i think i know you somewhere."

"Well, i been in other smps so you could know me from them," he said

I somehow said "Evo smp?" I started thinking, why did i say that?! He clearly now knows that you're a watcher! You idiot.

I was shocked after he said

Jimmy's POV:

"Yea, great, now i messed up. I realized that, how could he know about the Evo smp that was the watchers smp!

Now i asked, "How do you know about -"
I stopped myself as i saw Joel come with his boat.

"Hi Grian and Jimny!" He said as looking both of us.

We both aswerled  "Hi" then joel asked us what were we talking about, i said "oh nothing important, just about the server." Joel nodded and said asked if i wanted to do something as i had asked him to come to my base.

Then i said to grian that if he wanted to  follow us to see what we were going to do. Grian said "thats okey with me." Now i firstly showed Joel some builds i had made. And then started i talking about what i wanted him to do with me, Grian was next to ua and was listening. Grian asked if he could help. Joel aswerled "Yea come here!" Grian came to us, and we started talking about what we were gonna do and how.

While at the Hermicraft Server
Everyone one was worried he hadn't  joined in two weeks now. Mumbo was mostly worried. There were few people who tried to call him down sonetimes, Iskall, Impulse, and Xisuma. Grian hadn't messeged them. Because he left his all the things that he could messeged them with.

--------------------------------------------------
Word count: 691
i'll maybe do a part 2. im not sure, tho