Calls Uplift New Beginnings

As Damon busts through the mansion doors all flustered and drippin of sweat and blood. Who could have did this to him.

"Oh my god Damon are you okay why are you bleeding who did this to you."

"My god your harmonies are sky high today I'm okay just outta breath from a mission the department gave me, this isn't even my blood".

I stand quietly and examinate him as if he is telling the truth because truth be told I don't see not one cut mark on his but drips of blood coming from his knuckles and blood on his grey t-shirt.

"Well damn let's at least get you some ice before I passout babe looking at too much blood makes me nauseous". As I said that I shivered at the thought of it glad it's not his blood or I swear he would send me in the hospital delivering her prematurely."

*Ring Ring*

My Cell happen to go off on the counter while I was washing blood from his body at the kitchen sink. I hurry to dry me hands only to look at a number that seemed so familiar. Then boom the baby kicks me hard. I decide to pick it up.

"Uh ow.., hell- hello who is this?". All that goes on next seemed to be a flash back of hurt. I drop the phone at the voice.

Damon drys his hand in questioning manner then proceeds to pick up the phone.

Phone: Hello, hello brooke it's-

Damon: Hello

I break down in tears, Cody had yet to call me after all these 6 months of carriage I felt bad but Damon automatically knew by my facial expression and said these exact words.

"Listen you bloody boy stay away from my wife and my kid or I wanna promise you-

What he said was an audible, like a death threat to Cody the real baby's father.

-wouldn't live to see your 18th birthday buddy boy, we don't want shit to with you good or bad day sir".

Then he breaks my cell.

In disbelief still I stopped cryin Nd slightly got mad because why did he break my phone.

"Oh don't worry about it honey I will buy you another one, matter of a fact I'll have Kayne bring you one on his way back from the French grocer",

Well I can't argue with that honey at least I'll get a new number he is such bogus for even attempting to call me after all this time. What does he even want from me if he is the one who abandoned me and only wanted me for my family's riches Nd abuse.

Just to turn me pregnant and homeless not for long until my future arrived in my face to save me.

"Hey yes kayne I can order you to get Brooke a new cellphone on your way bacc make sure it's auto updated for the house system and incoming calls aren't spamly ".

From the phone I hear "on it sir I'll be there in approximately an hour".

Well I can't argue with that at least it's pre set up I trust he does not bug my phone out any more though I do not trust all his team of detectives I never really asked who all works under him and why they stay with him if he is only detective or just generous because of the abnormally large mansion suprisingly bigger than my parents house.

A sudden flashback appears of me at the queer club when I seen my homophobic dad at if he doesn't like gays why was he there that day months back unless that's when he was tracking me on our vacation to the beach.

"Hey darling you have been pretty spaced out since I got back are you okay babe".

"Yeah I'm okay babe just thinkin and this little girl has been kicking the hell out of me"

He reached his hand for mine and we both put our hand on my tummy just to feel her little kicks and movements.

"Babe you do know your monthly check up will be later on tomorrow so just be prepared by then but for now let's go out to eat somewhere"

"Ouu that's great I am feeling very hungry from all this little ones doing".

We set to go outside after the fact of us taking a shower to wash off the rest of the blood found on him.

I know it's hard being a detective for him but he makes it look so smooth with how he does his works I don't think i could every reach that potential.

Drying off we look both into each other's eyes and have a passionate kiss as I look in his crystal white and hazel eyes I see my future all here infront of me.

"You don't staring into my soul bloody hell your attached to me love".

"Your damn right now let's go"