Lets Get Down To Business

Laura will have to be executed immediately i'm thinking in my head why in the fuck would she go rogue on us?, does she not know i will cut every limb off her body and feed it to the crows, yeah you thought i was gonna say whales or sharks or dogs but hell no the crows will leave no body left its less mess to clean up then or even the piranhas leave her untraceable.

As i'm sitting here in a psychotic position i am spaced out to be relieved by the fact that i can think now, thank god brooke took a nap feeding my little one while im thinking of how to handle this mess..

Laura has got it coming to her and that little gang that she thresholds behind her. Versuana French Mafia against the bitch and one of our rivals " Golden Kings" and let me tell you there is nothing golden about those guys they are rich pricks that has some shit coming to then very soon.

Hey Kayne, drop us off at the other mansion location i have to make some moves, i replied in fierce bold anger.

Listen to me kayne this motherfuckers think they are getting something from my dad then they really are just plain and simple retarded.

"Yes damon i know you boss ive worked with you for 10 years now to know that you do not play about whats about to be done".

Yeah i'm glad brooke's a deep sleeper and even more when she is pregnant she cant hear in her sleep but i try to keep my words precisely private and udderly clear around her to keep the mafia business out of her life.

"Boss.., we arrived but it looks like we have company".

Oh and to think that i didnt already know they were going to pop up at my other location because lauras snitch ass knows some of them.

Kayne im going to handle this send all the other members immediately stat, have the perimeter surrounded by them so they know who's really ahead of them, also take brooke to my safe house that no one knows of but you and me kayne.

"On it boss".

I get out the car and kayne swerves fast out the driveway with my love seems to me they took out the base 1-4 security team...

Im not suprised by this at all they were weak seriously how are you going to have 7.62 bullets and not know how to use it with my favorite gun to take out these "golden pricks".

"Well.. well.. well.. "boss-". Laura said in quotations. I tell her "Stop it just please i can take all of you down and im not even carrying nothing but an revolver which holds 5 bullets, all head shots to be made".

"Clever Damon thinking he is scaring someone you know you could have just accepted my proposition but you didnt just look at you and that pregnant SL-."

As quick as she can say "slut" i shot her in her head not even 2 seconds her body drops immediately, like i said i don't play around with this thing.

One of the "Golden Kings" members which i should say the boss of thems minions stepped up and said "You know i hate your face but really i should thank you for killing her i mean really she talks too much and she slept with about the whole team by now but thats besides the point, Boss wants a meet and your coming to it no exceptio-".

I shoot him in his right shoulder the only good one the left is dead already.

You know Milan you have such a big mouth you know it can cause a shootout better get better with it...

Actually You know what *BAM* shot him in the head. 3 bullets left 3 guys left.

He brung the weakest part of his gang he knew it was easiest for me to take out.

"So so you guys wanna run or do you want to sit here dead on the bare concrete ground like bonnie and clyde over here" i said.

"No-na-no-sirrr"...
Guess they had all been in shock by me shooting laura and milan in the temple of every organ I penetrated into their body.

"Oh good now and before you go, just know i know that Hilgo is listening to this.. yall are bugged not to my suprise actually he doesnt know how to not do the same thing over and over"

Suddenly i reach over to each of the 3 members left and i look at the pocket square knowing its a mic attached and i say "Hilgo nice work send your top little shits next time i think these ones could use your execution then mines for the bad training you gave them -laughs- , anyways they are going to bring your 'bonnie and clyde' back in blood filled body bags after they clean this mess toodles...".

As i say that i snatch each bug out of their pocket square and stomp on it. I get them to clean this blood mess as i said in the body bags and drive them out with the dirty blood iron smell, man does it feel good to see the enemy keep loosing i mean his father was even better then him, "Hilgo?" Spshhh man that just a little ass boy who cant play the game right.

End of Page

Hey this is the author of all books posted on this page, this book is blowing up thank you for all the reads check my bio for more information also check out the new book Psychic Obsessions and my first book The Missing Girl Next Door, thank you and happy reads:)💙