Flight

We are heading out to the private car, yes!!! Private car, girl/boy i know right!!!

Why the hell does an detective need a private car, nevermind thats a stupid question of course they need it for private investigations.

Anyways, my morning sickness is getting a little worse, and ive been more nauseous around the food that Damon cooks and i want to eat it so bad but when i smell it i have to run to the bathroom to throw up.

So as soon as we walk up to his private black mercades benz he opens up the door for me.

Brooke:You dont have to open the door for me i got it.

Damon: Girl hush, its the least i can do.

And i silence myself believing its not much as he says and before i can put my feet in the car i notice that there are 4 other black cars, and 1 purple and pink car and 3 green and red cars, i guess you could say damon and his partners are loaded.

So lost in my thoughts i didnt notice damon was snapping his finger at me.

Damon: Are you okay?, you seem a little distraught.

Brooke: No, no im okay honestly, i just was thinking.

And he had understood me and closed the car door from the passenger side for me.

And got himself in, i can say for myself that this man next to me is an sexy mystery yet to find out.

And yes he is a great driver, you know i dont know what we are but im hoping it to be a very good awaiting future.

I guess i have been lost in thought too much that now we are a mile away from the airport.

He has so much luggage in here im suprised there is enough room for just the 2 of us.

He reaches over to look at me.

Damon: I hope your excited, because this beach trip is going to be amazing.

Brooke:Sure it will mister hotshot but, are you sure we should stay a whole week?

Damon: Oh come on, really thats what you are worried about?!

Brooke: What can i say im a question kinda girl, cant blame me.

Damon: Oh yeah, then i guess you are my kinda girl.

Brooke:*Blushes*, Uh-huh your type of girl *smirks*

Damon:Yeah my girl .

Brooke: Hey-

GPS: YOU HAVE ARRIVED TO YOUR DESTINATION!!!

Damon: We are at the airport come on, lets go in!

Brooke: Fine-Fine let a pregnant woman get out the car first.

He quickly rushes out the car, and opens my door to help me out.

I walk over to the trunk after thanking him, to get the luggage he admidiately stops me in my tracks, takes the suitcases out my hands.

Damon: Hey, your pregnant you cant be carrying this, oh and please get back in the car and put on this wig and glasses (whispers)

Brooke:(whispers) But why- OHHHHHH

I hurriedly got back into the car and put on the wig and glasses he asked me to, and he also gave me a fake id, you know because there is an award if anybody finds me.

I just wish i can go out in public without anybody knowing im the mayors daughter.

He waits outside the car until im done and i hop out.

Brooke:Okay im ready, wow (whispers), Lexi Hodgekins nice fake id

Damon: Yeah i know im the sexiest detective at what i do.

Damn that fucking accent always kills me along with his deep husky voice.

Walking into the airport my heart is beating out my chest and he whispers in my ear, to tell me to use an French accent such as his.

I just smirk and nod at him because i know i am good at mimicking accents.

Boarding plane woman: Hi, i need your id, your passport, then you can board the plane.

Shakingly, i handed to her and said.

Brooke:Here you go ma'am.

Boarding plane woman: Hmm, ah- yes first class is in the far back, and for you sir hand me your id and passport.

Damon: Well here you go, and its detective Damon Versuana.

Boarding Plane Woman: Ah- detective Versuana, nice to meet you, yall are together just head that way.

Damon and Brooke: Thank you.

"ALL PASSENGERS, FIRST CLASS AND SECOND CLASS IN YOUR SEATS PREPARING FOR LIFTOFF TO VENEZUELA".

Brooke: Wait i thought we were going to miami?

Damon:Yeah about that, change of plans we are going to a spanish beach😃