Smiles;walks;birthday

When i walked out he was standing behind the door smiling all creepy, but it was kind of cute tbh.

*Damons POV*

She came out of the shower all sexy and her hair was wet, her standing there nervous is making me a little turned on but i cant deny i am showing it. But of course she noticed it.

I can tell she just loves to do that to me i think im going to ask her to move in with me since she has nowhere to go.

Damon: Hey brooke, do you want to move in?

Me: Well i do love it here even though yall have breakins its safe so i think i will stay even though i have no place to go.

She was so excited, i could tell but then again there was a worry plastered on her face damn i hate to see her like this.

Damon : Whats wrong?

Me: Im just ugh, i need some more clothes soon and i dont have a job so... and i-i dont want to

I cut her off.

Damon: Brooke your rambling calm down i could by you a whole house if you wanted it.

Brooke: But i dont want to have you to spenf your money on me.

Damon: Money is not a problem  brooke.

Me; Oh-oh ok.

He came over and kissed my cheek.

*Kayne barges in the room*

Kayne: Turn on the tv!!!

Damon: Ok damn.

Both me and damon: whats going on?

*Breaking news*

" The young daughter of the mayor Alan Williams is missing she had last been seen in the day time coming from school 3 weeks ago, police still say they have not found any evidence that leads to her but they hope to find her, If anyone spots her there will be a reward of 5 million pounds, the mayor will be on speaking at 5".

Damon: I thought you just became homeless?

Me: I did but i had stayed in my room for 3 weeks because i didnt feel good and i found out i was pregnant and my boyfriend broke up with me.

Damon: Oh well they cant find us anyway with that kind of news.

Me: I guess your right.

Damon: Babe im always right.

Me: Dont call me babe ass.

Damon: Well thanks my ass is very juicy you can have some if you want.

*this cheeky mf*

*rolls eyes*

Damon: No words huh "babe".

I had walked up to him and punched his asscheek.

Damon: AHHHHHH, I swear if you werent a girl and pregnant i would have beat your ass.

Me: Tsk you asked for it and by the way, hmph my ass is more juicer.

Damon: Damn harmones.

Me: You would blame it on the harmones, now can you drive me to my private doctors appointment.

Damon: Theres no need to drive i called him over.

Me: And why is that?

Damon: Girl hush, we cant risk you getting caught because you know they are offering a reward for who is going to find you.

Me: Oh yeah makes since but next time tell me.

Damon: Sorry, i guess im used to doing things on my own.

Me: Yeah yeah.

* 10 minutes later 4:30 pm.*

Damon gets a call.

Damon: Hello

Doctor: Im here can you please open the door.

Damon: Of course ill be right there in a second *click*.

So he told me the doctor is here and to wait while he gets the door for him.