Early Cradles?

At this point we have arrived at the airport in New York, the big apple the big city and my stomach just hurts by all the action that has happened in the past few days...
Ugh but luckily I've had damon and my little baby bump that has been a little pain she has started moving in there some.

Damon decides to take me to the breakfast area in the airport after we have got off the private first class plane.

The food was so amazing guys like you don't even understand how great it was, i'm just surprised that i didn't get sick because of the baby, i guess thats good anyway and damon is just looking so damn sexy.

This lady comes up to damon and offers him some things to buy but he tells me to turn around, ugh he is so suspicious when he does stuff like this im hoping he knows what he is buying and not no expensive shit.

He tells me to turn back around so i just adjust myself back in the chair and look up to see that the lady is gone, nowhere insight then i look back to my handsome angel being the goof ball he is wearing 2 pink bows on top of his head and having several baby outfits in his hand.

I was in such awe because he actually bought baby clothes and bows and things all while we are sitting here at this little restaurant inside the airport.

He seemed to pick out some pretty cute clothes for our child im just so glad that he found me or else...

"Hey babe we gotta go the limo is out front".

"Okay love lets go im finished eating, and by the way babe that breakfest was so yummy she loved it".

"Well im glad i could feed you two".

And as we are walking out the airport i still had to make sure my id and things were secured so we can safely leave with all the security things and what not.

"Oh hey kayne thanks for picking us up man, ive missed you guys".

"Yeah us too you know now that laura went rogue".

"Yeah- wait laura went rogue-".

"Yeah i forgot to tell you since you were on vacation and i didnt want to bother y-".

"Damnit kayne what the hell did she do!".

At this point damon was furious with kayne not telling him what laura did but it must have been bad for him to let out this kind of anger especially towards me when i have this baby in my belly, i have to stop this but i kind of zoned out to be completely hone-st

"Hey brooke you okay, you zone out too much babe".

"Yeah im fine just gonna take a little nap for her".

Damons POV:

Damnit, shit kayne has got to have some control over what he says around her she still shouldnt know nothing about my other carrer, this french mafia has caused me bloody hell.