Beach Tours

Brooke: Get your ass out the shower,  we are not playing these games playboi

Damon: Oh you see angel

He starts to get out the shower slowly approaching me.

Damon: I am no playboi I am the sexy detective.

Brooke: Well said now move your ass we got a beach to get too.

As I said that I pushed his wet bare chest and he laughed

Them pecks are pretty hard, dammit i need to get images out my head these damn harmones are hitting bad as this is my 7th Week first trimester

Ugh this bathing suit is so cute tho

So we got our stuff on and headed to the spanish beach, you could see so many people and their kids enjoying the glistning sun.

I stop to look at myself compared to them and im paler than i thought.

So i thought to myself to sunbathe, but first i know what im gonna do.

Brooke: Can you put this sunscreen on me babe.

I could tell by his reactiom as he nodded that he would enjoy this very much.

Damon: Your gonna do the same love

As he said with a playful smirk.

We sat back in the sun chairs sunbathing and then he got this stupidly crazy grin on his face.

So i turned the other way, blushing not knowing what to do and before i could even notice he hopped up ang grabbed me bridal style.

Brooke: Hey!, put me down i cant swim!

Damon: Not a chance love, we are going for a swim

I noticed people around me started looking at ys whilst i was trying to break my hold of his strong arms.

And he jumped into the water with me in his arms, and started laughing!

Brooke:Not funny Damon

Damon: Oh, come on you love it.

He looked into my eyes, gazing burning into my soul.

Damn he really knows how to get to me but in a good way.

So i tryed to play his game, i got from within his hold and dunked him under the salt clearwater

He came up from the water with this Look on his face.

Damon: You messed up my lushious hair

Brooke: Dont do the face you know i cant resist that face babe.

Then that cheeky smirk is back.

Damon: Oh you cant resist it huh?

He said in his deep french husky voice

Brooke:I- just take me back onshore dammit lol.

Damon:I feel abused, and to think i thought you cared.

Brooke:Stop the acting your killing me here

Damon:Bloody hell, fine but you owe me.

Brooke:How-wha-wh,-

Damon:Shh lets go or you will get water wrinkles we have been in here 2 hrs.

Brooke: Too late for that

We start wapking back to our sun benches on the beach and talk about how things used to be in the past to now hiw its complicated.

Its really weird how be can read me like a book sometimes but then again he is a young detective.

Damon: Lets say we get some venezualen food eh, love?

Brooke: Oh yes i think little pea here is getting hungry too