Fear and anticipation homeless

Hi my name is Brooke William's yeah im a party girl and all, people think im perfect just because im from a rich wealthy family, well they are wrong.

My parents are mean/strict and abusive so it lead me at 17 yrs old partying and doing adult things. I thought that my boyfriend loved me it just turns out everybody was right he is using me for my money. I had broke up with him and my parents had gotton mad at me and took my allowance away. It just had seemed that Cody my boyfriend just wanted me so if we had got married he could inherit my money even though his family is just as rich as i was.

Yeah you heard that "was", i woke up the next morning feeling sick to my stomach and guess what.

You: WHAT AGQALalasishw

It kept continuing for 3 weeks, thats when i decided to take a pregnancy test, so scared if it was positive and what i would do i ran to the bathroom, went under the sink to pull one out.

I started crying as it came out 2 lines, it was positive. I hid in my room for a whole week. I heard my dad banging on my door to open up and i didnt listen to him. He knew i hadnt ate or drank anything in a full on week. Im surprised he actually cares.

Dad: OPEN UP THIS DOOR NOW!!

I didnt answer.

*5 minutes later*

                   *BOOM*

He had knocked down my door.

Dad: Didnt i TELL YOU TO OPEN THE DOOR!

ME:LEAVE ME ALONE

Dad: NO!

Then suddenly mom comes in the door.

Mom: What happened to her door Alan.

Dad: She wouldnt open it for a week so i kicked it down.

Thats when i got up and said,

Me: YOU WANNA KNOW THE REASON WHY I DIDNT COME OUT OF THIS ROOM FOR A WEEK, IM PREGNANT, CODY DUMPED ME BECAUSE HE ONLY WANTED MY BODY AND THE MONEY AND YALL ARE MEAN AND ABUSIVE.

Dad: YOU SAID WHAT!!!

Mom: Calm down alan, i got this.

Thats when she came over to me and started punching me in the face.

Mom: Dont ever disrespect you or your father you hear me you little SLUT!!!

i pushed her off of me.

Me: "SLUT", thats a LOT coming from you considering you've been cheating on dad for 3 years with his bestfriend.

I couldnt believe i just said that i was supposed to keep it a secret.

Mom: Dont believe her hunny she's delusional.

Me: Im delusional, i have proof that im not, dad come over here i can show you.

Dad walked over to me and i pulled out my phone to show him the footage i got of my "uncle" and mom intimate.

Dad: I cant believe you, Gina how could you have an affair with my bestfriend.

Me: I told you

Dad: SHUT UP

Mom: I swear she's lying i didnt do anything with him.

Dad: How about both of you leave my GODDAMN HOUSE!

mom starts crying!

Mom: IT'S ALL YOUR FAULT YOU STUPID SLUT YOUR NO CHILD OF MINE.

Me: I didnt want to be, and what do you mean dad by get out of my house the both of you?

Dad: I MEAN GET OUT OF MY HOUSE I DONT WANT NOTHING TO DO WITH YOU OR YOUR SLUT OF A MOTHER AND YOU OF ALL ARE A WHORE FOR BEING PREGNANT.

I couldnt belive his words he turns against his own daughter when she needs him the most, its just a shame.

I ran out of the room grabbing everything i could find and headed to my bestfriends house, when she came to the door and i told her i needed her help she refused because she had just heard the news i was pregnant, thought i could trust her but i guess not.

I have no more family and -and no place to live.
Crying my heart out i started running as fast as i could my heart going 100 miles per hr. This is all my fault how could i be so damn stupid to get pregnant?, i dont even know how i will be able to take care of my baby when she arrives let alone myself.