A flight with violence

When you think things couldn't get worse, boarding the plane you know I have to have my disguise on.

They told me that my ID passport is invalid and I cannot board the plane as they say that they found out who I was.

Brooke: Hey let me on my plane I paid for this.

Flight attendant: Mrs-, I cannot let you on the plane as orders from the captain you will have to talk to him yourself.

Brooke: Fine, bring him to me quick.

So she leaves her post to go into the plane and get the captain while I'm discussing with Damon of what the hell could happen.

Damon: Calm down Brooke I got it, remember I'm a detective babe.

Finishing up the conversation, the captain decides to walk in and say

Captain: I'm sorry, Mrs. Williams

Brooke: Miss who?- my last name isn't Williams where did you get that from sir it's Hodgekins, Lexi Hodgekins as a matter of a fact.

Captain: Brooke, come on now, we can see that it's you, your father had us stop your flight because it was intended to you that he'd find you.

Just when I thought everything couldn't get any worse, entering the building came the man himself my dad.

Dad: Yes, indeed thank you Captain Clerk, for helping me find my daughter, as she thinks I'm stupid enough to to think I didn't see her here in mexico impregnated....

Captain: No problem sir, just doing my duty's work and helping you find you daughter mayor williams.

I turn and look to Damon to see if he could help me and all he did was speak into his earpiece commanding someone come in???

Damon: -speaks into earpiece- "Plan B, guys everybody move in".

And In a swift of a second the power shuts off, and I'm being moved, but in the gentlest way, so I know that it's Damon holding me, in that case I knew there wasn't nothing to worry about.

It was dark but we ended up boardering a Private First Class plane in less than 1 minute we flew off on our way back to New York.

7 hours later....

Damon: Babe wake up we're here, come on let's feed little Jr.

Brooke:hmm- ohkay -yawns-, my baby bump it's getting so big damon.

Damon: I know it's going to be here sooner or later.

Awe