The streets

I dont know how long i had been running but i felt like i was running forever, i didnt know where i was at it is night now. I started panicking so i ran into an alley and fell down against the wall crying so hard, i fell asleep alone in the dark.

I was still sleeping when i heard these men talking but i was so into a deep sleep that i couldnt wake up, i was shivering and cold. I guess the other man had left but as soon as he did the other man carried me to his car.

That's when i woke up.

Me: Dont you know that's kidnapping *in my sleepy voice*.

Unknown man: Sorry sweety i didnt know you didnt need my help.

Me: Actually im kind of glad you got me, i could have died and my ba-. *i silenced*

Unknown man: Your what?

Me: My-my ba-baby.

Unknown man: You look so young to be pregnant and on the streets, plus you look famillar.

Me: I know i look famillar because i am the mayors daughter, or was.

Unknown man: *Silenced* ,Look i could drive you home if that's what you want?

Me: No, that's the reason why im out here my father or mother doesnt want me and plus he kicked me put.

Unknown man: I cant believe that happened to a princess like you.

Me: What do you mean princess, you dont know me.

Unknown man: Im sorry queen but your just like the rest of them riches.

Me: No im not, how could you even say that. *gets angry then sad*.

Unknown man: Well if it helps you, you could stay with me for a day or two.

Me: I dont know if i can trust you.

Unknown man: My name is Damon, im a detective

Me: Oh, well i guess i can trust as you say your a detective and my name is Brooke.

Damon: I already know pretty face.

Why am i blushing, i mean sure he is handsome but i think it is these damn harmones theirs no way he could like me especially now that im pregnant.

Me: Thanks, can we stop by the hospital i need to see if my baby is ok.

Damon: I thought you were playing when you said you were pregnant.

Me: Why would i play on such a topic as this.

Damon: I dont know, now get some sleep we should arrive in 20 minutes.

And so i did as he said and i fell asleep, we had arrived and i didnt want to walk, so he carried me in there but i when i looked around, peeping it.was a scary hidden place, why would he the (detective) live here.

He lays me on a bed.

Me: Your sure, you're not a serial killer?

Damon: If i was then why would you let me take you to my home.

Me: Touche, *i laugh*

Damon puts the cover on me and says,

Damon: Get some more sleep, ill come back in the morning theres some food incase you get hungry.

Me: Thanks, and why wont you stay here.

Damon: Business attends as a detective*high pitch voice*

Me: Your lying, i can tell, my cousin does that when she lies.

            *Damon's POV*

This girl is going to be the death of my how could she know something like that, i swear it's as if she can read minds, but i cant let her know im not only a detective but i also am the head of the mafia.

      *Back to the story*

Me: So your silent, i interesting * i smirked at him*

Damon: Jesus

Me: But i wont hold you so you can attend you business, (detective) ^laughs^.

God i love her laugh, but i cant get attached, not again.

Damon: See you later, *laughs and rolls eyes*.

I quickly went back to sleep and when i layed my face on the pillow it smelled like him, a mixture of mint and cologne the expensive kind.

This is his bed, isnt it. I mean it's not bad but why did i wish he was in the bed sleeping next to me, when i dont even know him much, hell i just met him. But its something about him that eases me and makes me want to trust him.

* Alarm system corrupted , lockdown, i repeat lockdown*