Birthday

He looks at me in the most sincere way, and we go to the restaurant down the street from the beach, it looks so amazing.

It's so fancy and he knows I don't like him spending his money on expensive things let alone me, so I give him this quick glare.

Proceeding the door the woman at the desk approaches us, I'm guessing she was waiting for our arrival.

Hostess: Ah, Mr. Versuana nice to see you again, and is this your lovely fian-

Damon: Uhm, no this is my new girlfriend Brooke Williams

Hostess: Oh I must have you mixed up with someone else, you look familiar Bonita.

Brooke: Well I'm-

Hostess: Oh i know you, you have this very unique American accent, Brooke Williams the mayors daughter.

To be completely honest I don't know what to think the fact that she almost said fiancé or the fact that she keeps cutting people off I just want my damn food!

Brooke: Yeah don't spread that around, anyways I'm just trying to get something to eat-

She cuts me off

Quick glare at me

Hostess: Yes of course, I'm sorry, this way is your's table.

Both: Thank you

She walks away, then me and Damon are in this awkward silence, like he knows I'm about to ask him some questions.

Brooke: So-

Damon: OKAY YES I DID HAVE A FIANCÉ, YES I WANT YOU TO BE MY GIRLFRIEND, YES I DID TAKE HER HERE BEFORE, AND AND AND- I LOVE YOU.

Brooke:0-0, Okay babe do you wanna run that back to me because during each word you did not even breath, stop panicking I love you too.

Damon: Okay I'm calm, I'm sorry love I-

INTERCOM- WELCOME GUESTS OF OUT RESTAURANT, TODAY WE HAVE A SPECIAL VISITOR PLEASE WELCOME ALAN WILLIAMS THE MAYOR OF THE AMERICAS!

Brooke: OH HELL FUCK NO WE GOTTA GO!!!

Damon: MOVE NOW!!

We ran out of an exit of the back door, honestly is he really doing this shit trying to track me down like my father hates Spanish beaches but he loves all races and culture, his attitude sucks.

And he working with that damn Donald trump got me fucked up, he probably is influencing my dad with his ways, so we catch a cab back to our luxury suite and decided to order hotel service.

Damon: I'm so sorry Brooke.
Brooke: D, it's okay he just wants to ruin my life-

Damon: It's not just that it's I'm sorry that I didn't tell you about her-

I get up walk over to our bed

Brooke: Hush babe I could care less about her, I know I have you and I know you would go with her over me , love you always

Damon:Always

So he decided to flip me over, turn of the lights and do what was needed to do and by the morning we were tired out.

Brooke: mMmM, what time is it?

I feel a empty space to where Damond supposed to be, then I slightly look up to find him, walking out the shower with a towel just around his waist and everything was dripping you know where.

Damon:it's 9 am, why the curiosity love

And he shot that smirk at me like he didn't know what he was doing to me already.

Brooke: mmm asshole

Damon: Happy birthday Love

Brooke: Thank you babe,

I jump out of bed and jump onto him as if I wasn't sore already and whispered in his ear,

Brooke: How about we hop back into the shower

And he just formed a smile on his lips and carried me away to the mists of pleasure

Quick note I'm sorry I've been gone so long, just been going through a lot of things lately and announcing to let y'all know I'm letting a new book out but idk when im gonna put the set date on it or title