Hola mi amour

It is so beautiful here, we caught a taxi to the hotel.

And let me tell you what this fool got us, a 5 star presidential suite, I'm in awe by him.

You know even though I haven't known him but so long he really cares for me, really healing a broken soul.

It's a birthday vacation Im guessing because my birthday is in 2 days and he and I are gonna be here in Venezuela a week long.

This Spanish beach and sun is so hot but so breezy.

Brooke: Oh my God Damon this looks so beautiful how did you get it.

Damon: It's a secret amour.(love)

Brooke: Oh so you know Spanish too, my French detective, si mi esta tu amour. (Yes I am your love)

At this point I know Damon kind of feels dumb for saying amour(love) I just wanna mess with him a bit.

Damon:😐😧Dammit I really didn't know u took Spanish classes.

Brooke: Ofc, I did it's a requested subject,Ahora quien es incómoda nena(now who's awkward babe)

Damon: If I didn't know you any better you'd already know I only know a few words of Spanish so be lucky I didn't just know what you said babe.

Brooke:If you knew what I said you would have pinned me to the wall just like you did on the plane😏.

Damon walks closer and at this point I am on the edge of the bed then he stops and says.

Damon:Mind telling me what ya said love.

Brooke:I will no-not tell you.

He using his deep French accent I guess he knows it gets to me though Im trying to be playboi(playgirl) here.

My knees weaken as I am about to fall backwards onto the bed.

He catches me

Damon: Hmm, let's see those harmones you have is making Damon Jr.  A little happy but right now we have a beach to call.

Brooke: Fine, blame it on the harmones let's go.

Damon:Ah,ah,ah love your forgetting your bloody(damn) bathing suit.

Brooke:How am I supposed to fit into this shit.

Damon: Your not showing yet you can wear it love.

Brooke:Fuck, you got a point.

He just laughs, he has a cute laugh and his accent is killing me lol.

I get my bathing suit and go to take me a shower then I hear a door close as soon as I start the shower.

Damon:Hey love I want to join.

There he is standing with that look, like are you going to share look, and it melts my heart,  and I'm now realizing his tattoos and his abs and it makes him look even more sexy despite his jaw structure

He gives me that look that can make a million hearts fall in love.

Brooke: Get your ass in here!

Damon:(chuckles),  I know you couldn't say no to me.

Brooke: Shut up, I'm almost finished anyways.

He looks all giddy and strips down just to hop in this enormous shower with me.

Damon: Bonjour(hello) mommy

Brooke: Your such a dork.

Damon: I'm hurt,😣😔 you called me a dork.

Brooke: Oh come on don't do the sappy face I let you join me in the shower.

Damon: Fine woman.

Brooke: That's better babe.

As I go to get put the shower and grab a towel he grabs my hand and pulls me into a kiss.

Damon: Can- these lips be- mine lov-e.

Brooke: All-day yo-urs

I break the kiss

Brooke: But you have to wait, im still sore from earlier.

Damon: lol💀🏊,well I guess I was deep in a ocean.

Brooke: Get your cheeky ass out the shower.

Damon: Yes ma'am.

He is gonna make me wanna do so many things.