Dream?;Ocean

So when i woke up next to him not expectedly to be still in his arms it felt good, i tried to back to sleep because i was to comfortable but this damn idiot had to wake up.

Damon: And what do you think your doing.

Me:....

Damon: Don't try to play this game i know what you are doing angel, we have to get up.

Me: Ugh, fine but your taking me shopping i hope you know that.

Damon: I was planning on doing anyways remember??!

Me: Oh yeah but you didnt say when.

Damon: I could take you everyday if you wanted

*both blushes*

Damon: Also i wanted to see if your up for the beach, we could get you a swimsuit?!

Me: I love the ocean and swimming!!, of course i want to go.

Damon: Good, Hey how come they dont show you on the news often?

Me: *sigh* , Its because when i was born my dad paid people to not know they had a daughter,

Sadly when i was 8 and playimg with my friends without permission on the playground paparazzi found me because they knew my mom was hiding her pregnant belly but was spotted on a way to one of her rewards shows.

God why did they hate me so much! All i wished is to have a normal life i didnt ask to be famous just because i was the mayors daughter. But as always for everyone life gets you tied in a knot like that.

Damon: Damn he is a fuck up i just want to kill his ASS, .... i mean i just want to teach him a lesson *awkward look*

Me: You ok, your pupils kinda dilated like you wanted to kill....?

Damon: Why would you think that? *hehe,hehe*.

Me: Yeah your definitly lying, and i know for a fact when somebody is lying to me.

Damon: I-i....

Me: You what!

Damon: Nothing!

He went cold as he was when i met him a few days ago. I dont know whats up with him.

Me: Okayyy, look im sorry i tryed to pressure you into talking, but when you say something like that like it was nothing it kinda of bothered me.

Damon:...... i know, look maybe ill tell you sometime but lets get ready to go get you some clothes, hows that?

Me: sure, but you had me at CLOTHES!

Damon: *rolls eyes* , Of course you did, now get dressed.

Me:*rolls eyes*

Honestly i find it kind of sexy yet intimidating when he bosses me around in a fun way though.

I just cant believe i met someone as nice and carefree ass him it seems like he could have millions on his mind but only care about one and that being me.

Now thats a type of man you would want around. So as i am thinking to myself i get my clothes out my duffle bag something cute even though i wont be wearing it for but 6 hours and i head to the shower and guess what.