7

It's been a week now:
.
.
Since that incident..
.
.

"Y/n pov"

I'm here just lying on the bed staring on the same celling...the mall incident made be a bit scared but not that much to effect me.. afterall I'm not that weak girl ..Jin has already told everyone about it because he killed a man so it was important to explain

Even though we all are not that close but still all the guys became so worried for me and now I'm actually getting treated like a baby with her caring oppa's ..

I got many chances to run away but I didn't.. I'm not a stupid I'm living here a luxury life without doing and single work and if I run out I have to work my butt off and they will found and kill me for sure so why would I mess my own life like that..

The guys are soo good that I'm getting attracted to them ..

They all are lovely leaving the fact that jimin still annoys me, taehyung comes to my disturb my Dreamland with his silly talks and Kookie makes me blush with his bunny smiles..

Someone knocked the door of my room..

Y/n : come in

Maid : Ms. the lunch is ready please come and eat..

Y/n : are boys home already?

I said because In evenings they are mostly not home so I'm alone ..I eat lunch in my room ..

Maid : yes Miss the came already.

Y/n : okay I'm coming!!

Finally I'm happy I can talk someone I was soo bored..

I took a seat beside Jin and jk ..

Jk : hii y/n shiii

Y/n :hii kookie~

Jimin - oh hii airhead shii~

He said in a really sweet tone..

Y/n - hii shortly~

I replied with the same tone..

Everyone except jimin laughed..

We were eating while laughing and chatting ...

???: "Taehyungieeee opppaaaa"

A girl shouted in a really sweet voice all the boys were still eating their food like they know the owner of this voice..

But I looked in the direction to find a girl wearing really expensive and short dress ..

With the tons of makeup on her face ..
She came towards taehyung and hugged him..

I don't feel good , I don't know why but I feel like vomiting right now on her face for sure ..

Taehyung didn't replied
And now her head is at my direction..

She looked at me from head to toe what the heck is she checking me out to formally..

???: "Oppa who is this poor shit "

My eyes just winded what did she say ..

Tae: mina please don't start now

Oh this bitch is mina huh?

Mina : what are you doing here setting with my oppa "

Okay now it's done let me show her

Y/n : if you had eyes behind that color full lenses of your I'm having my lunch.

I said in a really cold tone..

All the boys looked at my this cold voice and suddenly changed tone..

Mina : who the fuck you think you are to say this to me .