19

I'm here
Still crying
Like some crazy
Oh no I should not
..
.
.
"Y/n POV"
I came to my room and cried my heart out!! Like seriously why me why why why always me do fate hates me this much?
First time in my whole lifetime I got slapped by a men ..no one not even my father even tried to slap me!I never even expected taehyung to do this. What the hell was even my fault that crazy bastard must be out of his mind I really want to kick his balls right now!!!

I went to my bed and soon drifted to my Dreamland..

Knock knock

Y/n : who's this?

Jin: hey y/n come down the dinner is ready..

Y/n : ok thanks

I stood up and looked at the watch did i actually slept whole day? I shrugged and walk towards the bathroom..

OH MY FUCKING DEVIL !!!!!

My eyes have turned puffy and my face looks like a boiled potato ! I hate you Kim taehyung!!!uhmmm
I washed my face almost 5times but still it looks the same I guess I can't do anything I have to walk down like this ! All credits to that Jerk

I slowly walked to the dinning hall looking down to hide my zombie face.

I took a seat and didn't looked up..

Jin: y/n how was your day off?

Y/n : it was pretty okay I guess!
Okay my ass that piece of dunk just ruined my whole holiday plus my preety face..

Jimin: yah why are you looking down and sounding so low ?

Y/n : what nah it's nothing..
Shit he noticed something wrong and now all eyes are on me except one!!
Oh why would he look at me isn't he the reason I want to punch him so hard mann..

Jin: y/n look here..
He spoke with a really gentle and full of concern voice..

I guess i have no option..

I slowly looked up trying my best to look fine.

Suga: You cried? Didn't you.
He said eyeing my face closely..

Y/n : haha..yes I was watching a kdrama and that was too emotional you know the main lead died saving his girlfriend..

I lied trying to make it more obvious..

Jin : your really dumb kido.. don't waste to much of your tears like that..

Huh . Thank god they didn't doubted..

The rest of the dinner went same everyone was having a chit chat and I kept nodding .. while taehyung was quite too..

Did he reget slapping me?

Or he's just showing it.

Why do I care..

I'm just gonna ignore .

"NIGHT TIME"
I'm here watching Anime because I can't sleep ... All my thoughts are occupied by KIM TAEHYUNG!!!

Knock knock

It's late who must be there..

OmO what if it's taehyung...

I should not respond he will think I'm sleeping..

!!: Y/n are you sleeping?

Wait it's not him

That's yoongi oppa?!

Can't believe he is still up and not sleeping I mean MIN YOONGI is not SLEEPING"""""";;;;;""""""

Y/n : no I'm not come in oppa..