8

"oh my goodness".
.
.
He is back hugging me.
.
.

I thought he was gone but he is lying on the other side of my bed and he wrapped his arm around me ..

Shit shit shit ! I cursed myself for acting asleep now I can't even push him away . . .

He tighten the grip on my waist and shrugged closer to me..

Thank god the lights are off or my red face would tell him I'm not sleeping..

Tae : hmm she's sleeping..what should I do ..? Should I just taste her lips..

Noooo nooo this can't be ..

Y/n shoot up and pushed tae down the bed ..

Y/n : Don't you dare to to that !

Tae : yaah are you crazy i know you were up that's why I said that I have no interest in your lips ..

Y/n : Don't you have a room or did you forget the address of your room?

Tae : it's fun bragging in your room..

Y/n : if you're done with your "FUN" then get out I'm not in mood to talk you!

Tae stand up and settled down on my bed right in front of me!

Tae : are you mad at me !

Y/n : no I'm not

Tae : yes you are

Y/n : I said no I'm not

Tae : but you are~~

Y/n : uhhh fine I'm now you know get out ..

Tae : but tell me why are you mad ?

Y/n : because I'm a crazy person got it !

Tae : yes I know it you are..

Y/n : shut up

Tae : tell me atleast

Y/n : because your girlfriend made me mad !! What did she thinks of herself!

Tae: I don't have a girlfriend!

Y/n : then what is mina an ghost or a witch!?

Tae started to laugh out loud ..

Why is he laughing ! Crazy guy..

Y/n : what's so funny

Tae : are you jealous!

What the heck he is suddenly so serious wasn't he laughing a moment ago !? I looked straight in my eyes and I can't take this ... No I can't be jealous why would I be jealous

Y/n : no I'm not

Tae : mina is not my girlfriend she is just a clingy girl that has a crush on me !

I felt happy but I controlled my smile and looked down

Tae : what happened ?

I don't wanna answer why is he not leaving me alone..

Tae : y/n look up what's wrong

Y/n : she just said that to me and none of you came in my support were you enjoying me getting abuse by her?

I don't know why but my eyes got watery at this point ..

I thought he would just explain himself but his next move made me shocked...

He just took me in his large arms no way he is just hugging me so tight my face landed on his chest and I can hear his heart beat it's fast but not as much as mine .. I felt blood reach my cheeks and I small smile appear on my lips a hug is what I always needed to be calm..!

We stayed like that for more then 5minutes and after that we broke the hug and awkward moment started none of us know what to say or how to react looks like he is also shocked of his own actions !:

Tae : uhm its quite late now I should go

Y/n : uh yaa

Tae : good night

Y/n : good night..

He just left the room

And I'm screaming in my pillow what the hell just happened he just hugged me and I let him do that even I was enjoying the moment soo much
Oh my silly y/n Don't do this you are here for god know how many days and they are your kidnapers and mafia's you can't just fall for him

What if he's just trying to use you ;

what if he's a playboy ..that mina he said she is not his girlfriend but still it's not possible for a girl to came into a house full of mafia's and hug a mafia like she is used to it and everyone was to Normal like they are used to it...

Don't fall in trap y/n shiii control yourself..

The whole night I kept thinking about taehyung and then fall asleep..

"Airhead wakeeeeeee uppppp"

And here we go again this jimin won't let me live peacefully I picked up a pillow and throw it at jimin's face ..

Y/n : what do you need park freaking jimin..!!!!

Jimin : WAKE UP AND COME HAVE BREAKFAST !!

Y/n : stop yelling idiot..

Jimin : I'M GOING DOWN AND COME FASTTTTTTTT!!

Y/n : uhmm JIMIN PABO !!!

Such a good morning I wake up shouting ..

I went to the bathroom and got ready

I'm here sitting with THE BTS having my breakfast ...

Jk: hyungs we have a free day today and we haven't went out for so long what about going out !!!

Jk said excited I also become excited because I didn't went for outing since many days...

Jin : ya not a bad idea

Suga : I'm just sleeping

Jimin: common hyung there will be fun why are you sleeping always..

Rm : that's a good plan but where should we go?

Tae : panda express

Everyone except tae : nooo not again..

Tae : but they have the best food you know!

J hope : tae we will go there but after having a picnic..

Y/n : a THEME PARK!.

Everyone turned the y/n how was having a sparkling eyes and a cheerful smile like a little kid asking for toy ..

Y/n : please please please a THEME PARK I promise I won't run!

She said her the best puppy face she can make !!

Bts : ok I THEME PARK!!

Y/n : yesss !!!! I'm going to get ready see you soon:'''

" We are late already"