35

I'm sorry..

Please don't leave me alone...

Noooooooooo

........

I woke up covered in sweat and tears..

Same nightmare again..

It's been few days since the incident..

And I'm getting this nightmare every night the fear inside me is growing more and more...

What will happen if they found out it was me the whole time? How will they react! What will I do

I need to do something

As I was thinking about the ideas to get myself out of this situation I heard light footsteps outside my room door..

I looked at the clock and it shows 2:40 am ...

Suddenly the door started to get opened and i quickly closed my eyes to look asleep..

Someone entered closing the door behind...

And the other side of my bed felt a little pressure going down indicating someone laid beside me..

Few moments of silence until a soft but heavy hand landed right on my waist hugging me tightly closer to the person's body...

Soon i felt a soft pair of lips on my neck and heavy breathing tickling down my collarbone...

I held my breathe trying to not scream not because I was afraid but because there were thousands of butterflies in my stomach having a fare..

"I know your are awake jagiya" a deep husky voice whispered in my ear so low and so close that his lips were almost touching my skin..

I recognised the voice immediately and my heart stopped beating for a second..

Taehyung

Unable to process anything I decided to keep my eyes closed not wanting to look at him ..

"Come on quit that acting y/n " he said again but this time he sounded like some little kid whining for a toy to his parents...

I sighed and opened my eyes turning my face to side to look at him..

Okay

Wrong move ..

His face was way to closer to mine that our lips almost touched eachother...

I was shamelessly staring at his lips until i realised and looked up to see if he noticed but to my surprise

He was still busy staring at my lips..

Did i mentioned that he is looking like a whole meal right now..his black hair are messy and his lips are slightly parted and this mikly shining skin isn't helping at all...

I cleared my throat gaining his attention as he looked up..

A sudden pink colour covered his cheeks as he blushed embarrassed that i caught him ...

Oh boy only if you knew I was doing the same...

"May i know what are you doing in my room more specifically on my bed at this time" i asked him with my eyebrows raised

"Umm i actually " he looked at every place in my room finding a excuse to tell until he looked back at me and said " there is a cockroach in my room and it flies" he passed me a nervous laugh