10

"what the Fuck"
Did I heard it right the Kim taehyung just praised me!!!?

But why thoo and my pretty heart is beating to fast .. ottoke ( ꈍᴗꈍ)

He kissed my forehead and left the room ...

I'm here lying on my bed.. eyes full winded like they will fall out anytime..

He kissed me!!

He freaking kissed me??

Kim taehyung you why kissed me!!!:::

I was not able to fall asleep for whole night thinking about the kiss ..

;;;Morning;;;

After what happened at night I feel like a smile has got stucked on my face .. I'm getting ready even tho I have to go down to have a breakfast which I do everyday but today I feel like getting ready...

How I'm gonna face taehyung...

Shit shit shitttttt !!!!

I tried my best but u can't help myself his personality , his features, his everything is making me go insane ..I guess I started to get feelings for him..

I get out of my room making my way to dinning room....

Oh I tried my best to look pretty and not to over with makeup..

Hope taehyung will like it..

Y/n shii stop thinking useless things just go...

This breaks my heart and my mood too..

I'm already standing in the entrance of dinning room .. everything is fine accept the fact that ..

Mina is sitting beside taehyung feeding him and taehyung is letting her feed like it's sooo....

Shit I feel so dumb and stupid now he's probably a player y/n he's a jerk Don't make a fool of yourself and just go ...

I started walking towards the table soon getting greeted by everyone..

I took my place besides jimin and namjoon today ..

""Author pov""

Soon the table turned like a silent battlefield mina and y/n were passing eachother the worst looks ever ..
everyone was well aware of this situation but they decided to keep quite not wanting cold battle to turn into world war three..

Mina: I forgot to tell you guys that I'm having a party at my house today...
You all have to come ...

Mina said in her sweetest tone ..
trying to look a good girl..huh

Jimin: what kind of party is that??!

Mina : it's just I didn't gave any party from soo long so ..

Jimin : sounds nice..

Mina stood from her seat and started to get out ..

Y/n took a deep breath..

Finally

Mina turned back

Mina : oh yah y/n shii you are also invited please came and dress up a bit nice my party have some class of people..

Bye guys see you tonight...

She left ..

BAAANNNGG....!!!!¡¡¡¡

Y/n banged her head on the table making everyone jump at sudden move..

Y/n : what the Fuck did she mean to say " dress up a bit nice" and "class of people"