38

"Taehyung if someday I'm no longer with you promise me that you will take care of yourself.."
Y/n said while her fingers played with taehyung's soft hairs..

"You're not going anywhere my love"
Taehyung said slightly irritated by her statment

"But no one knows what the future holds tae"
Y/n said slowly looking into his eyes

Taehyung took y/n's hand in his firm grip and looked back into her eyes

"If this world happens to make us apart then i promise you y/n that this Kim taehyung will turn the world into hell "
He said deeply to let her know that he's not joke..

"I love you taehyung"
Y/n said to taehyung as he smiled at her and embraced her in his arms..

When out of nowhere

She started to fade away in his arms ..he tried to hold her more tightly but she kept getting away from him..

Two big horrifying creatures started to drag her away from his grip and he tried to fight them and save his love...

Suddenly he lose all his strength and the creatures took her away with them getting vanished in thin air..

That's when he shouted at them

Y/NNNNNNNNNN--

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

Taehyung woke up from his dream sweating and breathing heavily..

He looked at his surroundings to find y/n sleeping besides him but it was empty only...

He sighed remembering the past incidents and looked at the clock hanging on the middle of the wall as it showed 5:00 am

He left his room to reach kitchen and have some water but his heart kept indicating him to check up on y/n for once..

Even tho he's Hurt by her betrayal there are many doubt in his mind questioning there relation he doesn't even knows that she loves him or it was all fake but the only thing he knows is he loved her with his whole heart..

Doubting his own actions he slowly made his way towards the room she was locked in..

Once he entered the room his whole body froze and his heart felt breaking into many pieces ..

The women of his dreams the one he always loved and cherished was looking so miserable that it broke his heart again..

Slowly making his way towards her she tried not to create and noice but stopped when he heard her silently sobbing with her head hung low.

"W-water pl-ease" her voice was rough and dry due to constant crying and screaming..

She looked up her shoes towards the man standing in front of her..

The time stopped as there eyes met once again thousands of emotions jumped together in both of them..

"T-taehyung please g-give me water" she cried out in front of him but he remained glued to the same spot..

Y/n sighed and looked down..

"Will you here me out for only one time i promise it's my last request"
Her voice held soo much desperation and softness which warmed his heart again..

Taehyung thought for a while before speaking

"Whatever it's is just make it quick"
He tried his best to look calm and not to show how much he wants to hear her