29

EVERY KID DESERVES
A PARENTS BUT NOT
EVERY PARENTS DESERVE
A KID...

Y/n POV"

I was never had much friends and I don't have a family anymore..so whenever I feel like celebrating there is only one place I can go..

I slowly make my way towards a glossary store but stopped outside on my tracks when my eyes fell on a small stall sized shop few steps near the store..

An old lady was sitting there as it's my habbit to notice everyone around me ..

I took a clear look at her and started to observe her ..

Everytime she would see someone coming towards her stalls direction she would become more attentive and tries to fix all items of her stall more attractively but people would just ignore and pass by her or get into her store instead..

Everytime they pass by her..her eyes showed the hopelessness and tiredness like she's used to this but still tries her best ...

I started walking again but this time she didn't noticed me coming I got near to her stall and looked down at her sitting at her chair looking down at her feet..

Y/n : ajumma?

Hearing my voice she is looked up at me a bit shocked by my sudden presence..

I smiled towards her and looked inside all the items in the stall..

??: Yes, young lady how may I help you?

Y/n: I want to buy something..

Her face lit up and she smiled softly..

Lady: sure kid.. what you want..

Y/n : I want 50 chocolates some candies and sweets..

Her eyes grew wide a bit but soon a big smiled formed on her face..

Lady : really..okay just a minute..

She hurried and packed all the things for me..

Lady: here you go miss..

I took the package and gave money..

Y/n : thanks ajumma I will surely visit you again..

Lady : my pleasure dear ..have a good day..

I took my leave and started to walk towards my direction..

BTS POV:

Jimin: why the hell she took this much sweets bro?

Jungkook: Don't tell me she's gonna eat that all alone..

Namjoon: have some patience guys...

Taehyung: yaah she's already done far now follow or we will lost her..

Jhope: yeah sure..

No one pov:

Y/n was walking to her destination while bts kept following her ever move very secretly..

Y/n : finally I reached my favourite place..

I looked at the building in front of me and took a step inside.. it's been long time but still I remember ever direction of this place..

After sometime I reached in front of a room with lebel "Incharge"

I simply knocked the door and entered the room..