20

The weather seems calmly quite today..
.
.
As jogging I didn't pay much attention on the area I'm going to their house is at some far from main city and the nearby area is mostly jungle.
.
Jogging 10minutes more I finally decided to turn back home..
.
It's getting late so I tried to be fast ..

I heard some footsteps behind me maybe it's just my imagination..
.
.
Suddenly.
.
.
A black van came and some men's came out towards my direction and I know I'm in some shit..

I moved back and tried to run as fast I can but before I know I'm caught and thrown in the back seat of the van..

Next thing I know is all Black.

.
.
.

Jimin's pov

I was getting bored in his room .

Jimin: what should I do..??¿ I lost my James already ( author in tears 😭🤣)
Idea lemme go and wake up y/n it's fun annoying her..

I set my feet towards her room and entered like a thunderstorm to destroy her sleep ..

Wait . What she's not here ?

She's doesn't wakes up this early..

I checked in the bathroom and everywhere she's not here?

I came down and thought to ask maids.

Jimin : hey have you seen y/n ?

Maid : Yes , sir Miss. Y/n went out for morning walk ..

Jimin : okay .

The maid bowed and continued her works..

I guess I have to go and play some video games then..

.
.

Evening time..

Jin : hey jimine didn't you woken up. Y/n today?

Jimin : no hyung , when I went to wake her up she was already out for walk..

Jin : but isn't it late now ..

Jimin : how would I know

Jin : hmm okay ..

Jin left jimin's room and jimin went back to playing games..

Taehyung's pov

I went out to settle up some of my business matters.. we all work together but have our different buisness and works with money we get. Jin hyung owns a big restaurant , Rm hyung owns a mall , suga hyung owns buildings, jimin owns many resorts, kook has some bars and clubs and I have a entertainment company..
.

.
I was tired from checking the files and staff records so I took some rest but I can't actually get my mind off from y/n . We didn't talk from since the incident and looking at her I can see she's angry .
.
.

Jin hyung just called us all for lunch and I think this is the best time after lunch I will just go to her and apologize for slapping her..

I made my way towards the dinning table and one by one everyone is coming and taking their seats .. I got greeted by everyone and I greeted them back but my eyes were still fixed on door waiting for her .

I was to see her flawless face her deep eyes her smooth hairs her beautiful smile and her tiny short figure . Everything about her is so beautiful and attraction that sometimes I want to take her in my arms and never let go out ..