9

"Yaa y/n we are going to theme park not a date come out fast"

Shouted jimin ! Everyone was already their but as you know girls need time to get ready ( author note : don't know about you but I take 2hours😅😂 anyway back to ff)

The sound of someone running down the stairs made everyone look and as they know y/n was coming...

Jimin: thought you were dead but y--

Jimin stopped at his tracks looking at y/n ..

"Y/n pov"

Since I was not having any makeup back days but I got some during shopping..I thought to have some makeup and wear a black high waist pant with white crop top ..tied my hair's in high ponytail and black shoes;!! Perfect I'm ready to go!!!!##

Jimin : OMG Y/N !! Did you seriously though of going to a date ?

Y/n : what happened is anything wrong ??

I looked at my dress and every where is looks ok but all the guys are staring like I'm someone alien..

Jhope: nah everything is fine he's just overreacting!

Jk : you look a angel y/n shii~

I blushed on his words ..

Tae didn't said anything but smacked jimin's head as he was staring with his mouth wide open..

Jin: don't drool over my little sister jimin!

Jimin: weren't you my hyung??

Jin :I prefer beautiful people as I'm world wide handsome man I deserve a beautiful sister!

Jin winked at me and I laughed out..

RM: anyways let's go guys..

!!::At park::!!

Jk : let's have roller coaster ride!!

Y/n : it's so high noooo

Jk : it's fun common!

Jk dragged y/n followed by others
The rides started at first I was scared but slowly it became interesting ..

Taehyung POV

Jungkook took y/n with him . As I was about to sit next to her jungkook jumped and took a seat result right next to her..

I have to sit behind them . The ride started and I can see y/n is scared but suddenly jungkook held her hand . I can't help but scoffed I know he is just trying to calm her but still holding hands isn't it too much..

We all enjoyed a lot of rides and now we are tired and hungry!!

So we decided to take a break and go to panda express as taehyung can't live without it..

We all took our seats I sit between RM and taehyung...

A waiter came to take our order
Wait! A waiter !!!! Hell noo its him

I froze at my spot looking at the waiter! No it can't be him shitttt

I took the menu card and started to hide her face..

All boys got shooked by my sudden move..

I just buried my face more deeper into it...

Waiter: good evening sir, how may I help you?

Jin : we want this this and that___

Waiter: Okay sir

We turned around ..