16

"No don't leave me please" he said sobbed hard

"I can't keep my promise anymore I have to leave you" she said eyeing the boy who loves her more then anything...

"But I can't live without you please don't do this"

he said and fell down on his knees begging his love his life and everything to not leave!

"I'm sorry for everything"

she turned and made her way out of the building leaving him cry his heart out sitting all alone ... But he wasn't the only one crying someone else was also crying at same time with him ...

.
.

Y/n ..
.
.
Y/n , Y/nnnnnnn ......!!!!!

Y/n : what the hell jimin why did you turned the TV off it was soo emotional and the hero was left alone...

Y/n said wiping her tears which she left while watching her kdrama...

Jimin: you know if I let you keep watching that thing .. you will cause a flood in our home..

Y/n : and I will pray for you to get drowned in it ..

Jimin: why are you soo mean too me...

Y/n : because your the one who starts first..

Jimin: I didn't even do anything..

Y/n : yeah sure you didn't.. don't you have any work..!??

Jimin: nah I'm freee !! Same question to you don't you have a work ?

Y/n : Oh my work starts late..and now it's just 3:40pm I have alot of ti-

WHAT THE HELL I'M LATE!!!!

Y/n : run towards her room to get ready quickly as her work time is 4pm and just 20 minutes are left ..even tho it's not too far still she doesn't likes to show up late...

She got ready and made her way up to the cafe running in full speed ...

"Hahh I reached at time" y/n said
Breathing heavily while entering the cafe...

I greeted my lovely co- workers ...

Tyuzu and Nancy ...

They both are too good and soo friendly to me...

Tyuzu: y/n do you wanna join us in party tomorrow?? She slowly said only for y/n to hear !

Y/n : what party it is ? She replied with same tone!??

Tyuzu: it's Nancy's birthday tomorrow so we are going to surprise her.. you will join us right!!

Y/n : I would really love to join!!! Uhm but I actually-

Y/n remembered that she has to take permission from guys first so she hesitated before giving any answer to her!!

Tyuzu: oh please please please y/n I would be fun ...

Y/n : okay okay I will join...

Then they started paying attention on the work ...
.
.
While working y/n felt something strange which she feels since the first day she's working here.. it's been 2 weeks working but everyday she feels like someone is watching her every move ....

But then she founds nothing or no one so she let it go everytime!

Y/n entered home tired...

She went to her room and get freshen up before going out to find something to do...

Y/n :she stepped in kitchen and saw a person doing something..

Kim taehyung..

He was trying or maybe struggling in kitchen trying to make something!??