I stole a kid!

Kurogiri has a 12 hour vacation every year. Not even a full day. And nothing stops him from going on this vacation.  In the past its always been Shigiraki and himself. But he figured he had even less to worry about since the entire league minus him should have enough common sense, maturity, and brain cells between the group to prevent anything crazy from happening.

Oh how wrong he was.

While out, he took a nice 2 hour stroll in the park. He stopped by a pet store and watched cats and kittens play for a half hour. He legally obtained an ice cream cone. In general, he had a nice and relaxing day in which Shigiraki couldn't contact him even if he tried and it was relatively stress free.

When he returned, the base was empty. Although pleasantly surprised, he was a bit irked. Why quarantine at all if they're out and about all the time?

So he caught up on his current favorite romcom and waited for a sign of life.

After 6 30min episodes, the tattered and bloody league bursts through the door.

"Need I ask what you havedone this time?" Kurogiri sighs. He has a general idea.

A beaming Shigiraki holds up a bundle of blankets. A small runny nose peaks out, soon followed by a horn and a pair of bright ruby eyes. The blankets fall away to reveal a little girl.

"I stole a kid!" He proclaims.

꧁༒☬𝓕𝓵𝓪𝓼𝓱𝓫𝓪𝓬𝓴 𝓣𝓲𝓶𝓮☬༒꧂

After Dabi revealed what he found out, there was no way they'd NOT interfere. The running up name for the League of Villains was the League of Daddy/Mommy issues. It just didn't roll off the tongue.

Dabi had an abusive father. Toga, Spinner and Twice were rejected by family for their quirks. Shigiraki had a horrible family in general.  Compress was abandoned as a baby and put into foster care before ending in a theater troupe for a few years. Magne was rejected by everyone she knew really. Mustard had it alright, but still can't let someone do these things to a little kid. So they all knew they'd regret it if they didn't step in now.

Cut forward a bit and they're having a meeting with Overhaul himself.

Everyone had to decontamination and then SPRAYED with fabreze and lysol to the point where they were dripping the heavily sented liquid.

"So. What was so importantthe Leagueof Villains payed me a visit, now of all times?" Chisaki demands,  staying a good 12 feet from the crew.

"We heard from a friend of a friend that you have quirk canceling bullets. Just so happens there's a few quirks I want reversed." Shigiraki says casually, as mustard slowly let's an invisible coughing gas into the air near the thugs.

"It's mostly through its testing phase. I suppose we could agree on a price." Chisaki says offhandly.

"No, we know your price. Let's state ours. We'll takethe bullets and the kid. And if you corporate, you won'tcatch COVID." Shigiraki counters. Overhaul breaks into an obsession but still sounds calm in his response.

"I work in pharmaceuticals with more advantagesthan you can imagine.  I'vehas a working, single douse   vaccine for weeks now. I'm vaccinated, as are my people. Now I think you may want to leave before you make me angry. " He replied cooly.

"Do it." Shigiraki says in his raspy voice. The sentless, invisible gas invades the nostrils of the henchmen. They all break into racking coughs at once, some even double over. All are grabbing at their throughts or chests in attempts to breathe before collapsing after struggling for a few minutes.