A decision is made

Shigirakis POV

When did this even happen? We're Villains. Selfish, needy, and we couldn't care less about those around us. But the second a little girl stubs her toe, we all rush to her aid. I killed my sister when we were younger than this kid. So why am I acting like this now?

Maybe it's reverse Stockholm syndrome or something.

That must be it.

I'll admit I have grown attached. But she's becoming an obstacles. I'm sure there's an orphanage or something that will take her. That Chisaki guy probably is too scared of the virus to come out of the shadows still and kids can dissappear into the system easily. It's probably for the best.

Yeah, I'm putting my foot down.

"Meetingin the bar, NOW." I yell out. I hear a few grumbling but eventually everyone congregates at the bar. Magne leads Eri to her room.

"But, family meeting!" Eri protests. I suddenly feel the urge to let her stay.

No. I can't.

I wait for magne to get back and survey the room. Compress is at the sushi bar down the street, as he is every lunch time and every dinner time since it reopened. Apparently it was the reason he joined us. Not sure how I feel about that.

Mustard went home according to Kurogiri. Besides those two, everyone is here. It's majority rules. This will probably be fine.

I lean back on my stool and thread my fingers together. I'm trying to look dramatic and cool. I sure hope that's working. Magne returns and I begin.

"Listen guys, the kid needs to go." I say. As expected, the girls start screaming at me. And not to my surprise twice joins in,but he'd be easy to persuade. But I was surprised when Spinner and Dabi joined in.

"She needs us! No one else could help train her quirk. No one else WOULD!" Spinner berated me.

"She's one of us! Yeah! Exactly! EXACTAMONGO! That's what I said!" Twice agreed with himself for once.

"You can't!" Magne weeps.

"It's for her safety!" I counter. If looks could kill.... but they shut up to let me speak.

"This kids has the entire yakuza after her. She's too good-hearted, if she was put in a situation where giving herself up could spare even one of us from a splinter, she would. We're villains. We can't afford to have a weak spot. Becauseall it takes is one other Villain, or a gang, or an anti hero, or a vigilante.  They woulduse her to get to us. We're as dangerous to her as she is to us. So we need to find somewhere safe for her. Kids can dissappear into the system.  She'll be safe." I say. In reality I am more worried about us. We've gone soft.

"What gives you the right t-" suddenly an alarm went off. One that we all hoped to never hear.

"WHERE?" I demand. Dabi throws open a hidden panel to reveal several monitors. He quickly scans over them.

"It's mustard!" He calls over his shoulder and then begins barking orders.

Dabi stats to monitor and watch Eri while the rest of us use kurogiri to warp to the address.

As we arive I see a large low income apartment complex. The building is falling apart. The paint is peeling, a good third of the windows are boarded up. The only thing that looks maintained is a trampoline on the side with grubby children playing on it. That's not important though. Because  I see flashes from a window several floors up and hear gunshots. That's gotta be him.