Weird

*Togas point of view*

That was a really weird day. I guess mustard is not in the league anymore? It all ended so confusingly, as if the author of our story took a 2 month hiatus and completely forgot her plan for us and just wanted to get back to one shot like chapters so the readers can skip if they please. But it's awkward nonetheless.

We have to leave the bar, too. Heros have a habit of getting information and we can't risk it. Although, I would love to see all my cute friends from UA again. Deku..... he's adorable when he tries to fight us. They all are. Even the purple midget. In a way. I guess.

So we're looking around. Most of our faces aren't known to the public as Villains so it's not too hard to deal legally with trying to find a place. Of everything we've seen, I like the idea of a normal house the best.

We actually have a decent amount of cash flow going right now so we could buy a house outright if we're smart about it. I just want to be done with this.

It's my turn to watch Eri for the day. I know everyone else is having a meeting without me, and twice. They act like we're so unstable but we're the only ones with an ounce of compassion I think. And I'm tired of being treated like a psychological mystery. I'm just different. We all are.

Society tells us to be different. To stand out and be proud of who you are. But they never said that you could go too far. Well, they drew a line in the sand, and I crossed it. No going back now. I don't want to.

"No, you need to flick your wrist. Otherwise, it won't stick." I explain as Eri throws another knife. She has absolutely no aptitude for these things  but I am not going to give up on her. She can learn. And just as I suspected,  one knife hits the dummy sack and sticks. Not well. But it does.

"Amazing!!! Now, you can work on it more than another time; my favorite is the slash. You flick it with your fingers' sideways, and it's like an arrow!" I yeet the knife at the wall with a slight spin, and it sticks into the hard wood panel. She gulps.

We do this for a while with little to no improvement. Then we take a walk. I show her how to judge if a boy is cute or not, and we stalk a few 8-year-old boys at the park.

"What about him?" She asks, pointing.

"Naw, he's boring. He doesn't even dress cool. And he's a bad runner." I explain. She nods, assessing this.

"Take your time. You'll know him when you see him." I assure her. Then, a small group comes into the playground, and I see that look in her eyes. Yessssss

"What about him?" She asks, pointing to a boy with black hair and a baseball cap. He's with the group that just came but seems to stick apart anyway. He looks a bit sullen, but that's not a bad thing.

"He'll do." I nod in approval. She runs over and is soon playing with the boy. A few other kids join, and I listen.

"I'm all night!" The boring boy cries out.

"Heros are dumb!" The boy with the baseball cap counters. Eri yells in agreement, and soon they're playing heros vs. Villains. No quirks allowed, of course, but it slips out. A blast of water here, a spark there, hair changing colors in the back, etc. Eri has her bracelets on, so she's not in any danger. I watch her play, partially disappointed she is content with just playing. But I suppose I didn't know any of my crushes till middle school.

My phone begins to ring and I answer.

"Yellow?" I answer it.

"Toga, we need you both back here. And twice if he's with you. We have an announcement. " Comes kurogiris voice. I'm SO glad it's not Crusty mcdusty.

"Eri! Time to go!" I holler to her. She groans but comes anyway. It's amazing how much she has grown. Two weeks ago, even, she would have never met friends in the first place. She bubbles about the boy the whole way home to our temporary motel. His parents were heros, he hates them, he has a water quirk, and she can't remember his name, but it started with a 'k' and had a 't' in it.  Cute.

Once we get back,magne takes Eri to the pool, and I sit on one of the beds to listen.

"Eri is safer with the heroes; we discussed this. As soon as we find somewhere to go, we're taking her to UA. For her protection and ours. " Spinner says sadly, and I can see the dried tears in his eyes. I nod. I knew this was coming, but it still hurts.

A/N PLEASE give me requests.