Date part 3

Hellow friends,

Hope you all are fine.

🎊🎉🎂🍫

*****

Vivaan and Dhara went home. They keep their belongings on sofa. Vivaan places his hands on Dhara's shoulders.

Vivaan : Batao kya khaogi?

Dhara : Kuch ghanton mein itna romantic development.

Vivaan : Kya?

Dhara comes closer to him and and cups his face.

Dhara : abhi tak I love you nahi bol pa rahe the aur ab itna romantic behave kar rahe ho.

Vivaan : Sab aap ke pyaar ka asar hai madam.

Dhara : Achcha?

Vivaan : Ab bolo na kya khaogi? Mai humari pehle date per meri Dhara ko apne haatho se kuch bana ke khilana chahata hoon.

Dhara : You are so sweet Vivaan. Hmm... I want your special magical dish. Maggi.

Vivaan 😄 : haha... Okay. Tum aaram se yahan baitho. Main abhi leke aata hoon.

He was going to the kitchen.

Dhara : Do you really think I'll wait here?

Dhara asked following him to the kitchen.

Vivaan faces her taking maagi and a frying pan : Nope.. I just said for formality. You can't sit at one place and wait.

Dhara pouts.

Vivaan : Especially when you are not single anymore and you have your boyfriend or I should say fiance.. 😁

Dhara widens her eyes.

Vivaan 😎 : I just know you too well.

Dhara : Vivaan, you never showed me your this side. I didn't knew you will tease me like this. I think I'm liking your this side.

Vivaan : I'm happy to hear that. And I showed you this side now because now I have right on you. I'm your boyfriend.

Dhara : and I'm your girlfriend.

Vivaan : that is an understatement.

Dhara : so tell Mr. Boyfriend how much you know about your girlfriend.

Vivaan : I know a lot of things about you not everything like I didn't knew about your feelings for me. I want to know you more and I know with time I will know everything about you.

Dhara smiles.

Dhara : What do you want to know about me?

Vivaan : Everything, my angel.

Dhara smiles : It will take a long time.

Vivaan : True. But we have a lot of time for that after all we have to spend our entire life together.

Dhara smiles.

Vivaan : what does my girlfriend know about me?

Dhara smiles widely : A lot of things..

Vivaan : achcha..

Dhara : haan..

Vivaan : like what?

And then Dhara goes on for atleast 15 minutes trying to tell everything she knows about him. Vivaan was shocked. How did she know so much about him? She knows a lot of things by staying with him but how does she knows so much about his childhood. He didn't told so much about his childhood to her. She even knew that he liked to eat Tomato chips diping in chocolate sauce when he was a kid and as he grows up he totally lost that taste now not even knowing remembering why he liked it so much.