My Arrogant Boss #2

Hi friends,

Hope you all are fine.

*****

Vivaan was jealous seeing Nikhil and Avni together. They were ignoring him completely. Vivaan was burning in anger and someone was happy to see this.

After few hours the flight landed and they all went to Vivaan's mansion. Vivaan's anger was still not decreased.

Everyone were happy that they finally reached

Everyone were happy that they finally reached. servants kept their bag in their respective rooms. Vivaan has decided that he'll held a business party here within two days. They all wet to their rooms except Vivaan and Avni. Avni was looking at the mansion with an open mouth. She was stunned with the beauty of the mansion.

Vivaan : If your lovely talks are over and you are done with the admiring of the house may we do some work now. This house won't become yours if you look at it this way. Go and rest. Tomorrow is a tough day.

He said while going inside a room. Avni was hurt that he thinks so low about her.

Avni olv Oh God why do you gave me job here? I'm stuck here with this Mr. Khadoos. He always gave me impossible orders, scolds me and taunts me for nothing. I hate him.I hate him.I hate him. Khadoos.

Vivaan : Avni are you planning to stay their all night?

Avni : (becomes shocked and scared) No sir.

She quickly goes to him.

Vivaan : what? what are you doing here.

Avni : Sir woh.....

Vivaan : forget it. go and take rest and yeah wake up till 6 : 00 Am. We have to do work.

Avni nods and leaves to the guest room.

She looks at the room. It was beautiful. Her luggage was already in the room. She just goes and lied down on the bed and closed her eyes for some time. She was only thinking about Vivaan. She was only seeing his smiling face even though her eyes were closed. She smiles and after 2 mins opens her eyes.

"Sir will look good if he smiles but unfortunately he do that very rarely." she said to herself. She becomes sad.

She was already very tired so she kept her thoughts aside and get up from the bed. She took her clothes from her bag and goes to the washroom. She takes a shower and now she was feeling relaxed. She dries herself and wears a night suit and goes out of the washroom.

She was unaware that Vivaan was inside the room. She forgets to lock the door. Vivaan turns and looks at her in shock and surprise. He has never seen her like this. She was looking gorgeous. Her hairs were still wet and her clothes were also sticking a little to her body. Small drops of water falling from her hair was only making her look more and more beautiful and attractive. She was embarrassed but he was mesmerized by her. She is like a magnet and he was just getting more and more attracted towards her. He was coming close to her. Avni becomes scared but she didn't moved.