A Time Pass OS

Hi friends,

Hope you all are fine.

*****

Vivaan and Avni are married and today is their reception. They both are sitting on the stage receiving the gifts and talking to each other.

Vivaan : (in a low voice so that only Avni can hear him) Aaah....

Avni : (worriedly) kya hua Vivaan/ What happened Vivaan?

Vivaan : Avni mujhe bahut dard ho raha hai/I'm feeling a lot of pain. Aaaah.

Avni : Vivaan come lets go to the doctor.

She said almost getting up but Vivaan stops her holding her wrist.

Vivaan : No Avni. no need of doctor. He cannot save me.

Avni : Vivaan what are you saying if the doctor will not save you then who will save you.

Vivaan : you can save me.

Avni : me. how?

Vivaan : give me a kiss. please. I'll be fine after that.

Avni becomes angry. She hits him.

Vivaan : Aaah... What are you doing? I'm already in pain and you are increasing it.

Avni : do you find it funny? do you have any idea how scared I was? You always do this to me idiot.

Vivaan : No. It is not funny at all. In fact if you didn't kiss me right now than anything could happen to me. Problem can be serious also (Avni was more than angry. How can he say something like that about himself) and as it is its your fault.

Avni : My fault. How it is my fault stop acting Vivaan and don't talk to me ever again.

Vivaan : Oh jungli billi I'm not acting. I'm saying the truth. First of fall you look so beautiful and gorgeous and on top of that you dress up so beautifully and now you are refusing to give me a kiss. Its not fair. Do you have any idea how many boys have become a victim of your killer looks. You have killed thousand of people just with your looks and today me also jiske aage ladkiyon ki line lagti thi aur main unki taraf dekhta bhi nahi tha, that Vivaan has also become a victim of your beauty and I don't have any problem with that but you can heal me with your kiss. So now give it to me and don't you dare to heal anyone else. I'll kill him more brutally.

Avni was shocked.

Avni : Really my sweet hubby. If I'm that beautiful then why aren't you dead yet and by the way why are you even talking to me. If you are having so many girls who ran after you then why are you with me go to those chipku, brainless girls.

Vivaan feels that Avni is jealous. He was enjoying it a lot. He wanted to tease her more.

Vivaan : But you are looking very hot and and sexy. What can I do in that if you are looking hot. I just can't help it. And now the pain has increased a lot if I didn't get the treatment soon anything can happen.

Avni : shut up. nothing will happen to you. And now stop irritating me. Go and kiss your fevicol company Juhi and do anything you want to do with her. As it is she is always finding ways to come close to you so now she'll get a lottery, right. Go with her and do Tandav but just stay away from me.

Avni turns her face.

Vivaan : (making her look at him) un/fortunately she is dead. so I'll have to work with you and even you are not bad olv much better than anyone.

Avni : that's why I'm saying go and find someone of your type. you have only told me na that a lot of girls are after you. You are handsome. You are this. You are that. I think you are right and you know what I know you have a lot of girlfriends and I know that you have done a lot of stuff with them and I know that you still do that and even now you are thinking to do that with them.