Date part 2

Hello friends,

Hope you all are fine.

*****

In evening Dhara and Vivaan meets.

Vivaan was wearing the clothes decided by Ansh and Dhara was wearing a beautiful kneel length dress.

Vivaan was mesmerized by Dhara.

Dhara : Hey Vivaan..

Dhara asked Vivaan who was lost in her.

Dhara : Vivaan..

Dhara shakes him silently on not getting any reply.

Vivaan : Hmm?

Dhara : you ready

Vivaan : Haan..

Dhara : lets go..

They both sit in the car and after about 30 minutes they reached the cinema.

Vivaan orders some pop corn and drinks and then they go inside. They both sit on there places. Movie was going to start in few minutes.

Dhara : maine suna hai ye movie bahut hi achchi hai.

Vivaan : really?

Dhara: tum itne shocked kyun ho rahe ho. Tumhe to ye movie bahut pasand hai, hai na?

Vivaan: huh?

Dhara : wo Ansh ne mujhe bataya tha ki tumhe romantic movies specially ye waali movie bahut pasand hai.

Vivaan: haan pasand hai na..

Dhara smiles : Vivaan you are really so cute.

Vivaan shies : thanks Dhara.

Movie started.

After a while Dhara was completely lost in the movie while Vivaan was lost in her. He was scared of getting caught. He tried to concentrate on movie but in the middle of the movie she holds his hand tightly. Then it became impossible for him to concentrate somewhere else. All the time he was only looking at her.

Movie finished. Vivaan and Dhara both goes out of the theater. Dhara was still holding his hand.

Dhara : Movie wakai mein bahht achchi thi.

Vivaan : haan..

Vivaan said wondering what to do now. Entire movie ended but he couldn't say even a single word to confess his feelings to Dhara. Ansh has threatened him to confess to Dhara or he'll settle her with someone else. That scared the hell out of him. He has to propose her tonight only or Ansh will...

He was about to say something but Dhara interrupted him.

Dhara : Vivaan, yahan pass mein ek bahut hi achcha restaurant hai. Wahan chale.

Vivaan : Okay..

They both went to the car. This time the journey wasn't silent at all.

Dhara : Vivaan can I ask you something?

Vivaan : Sure?

Dhara : I know everything about you. Tell me something that I don't know.

Vivaan : What do you want to know?

Dhara : Anything that I don't know about you.

Vivaan (smiles) : You ask what you want to know..

Dhara : But you promise me you won't lie.

Vivaan : Okay promise. Happy..

Dhara : Hmm.. Tell me are you single?

Vivaan was shocked with her question. He quickly regrets his decision of letting her decide.