My Arrogant Boss #3

Hi friends,

Hope you all are fine.

*****

Avni is very angry on Vivaan. Vivaan is also upset for his behavior towards Avni but he can't do anything. He doesn't want to trust anyone. He doesn't want Avni to come close to him, basically his heart.

Just then his cousin came their.

Ansh : What happened bhai? Why this angry mood?

Vivaan : nothing.

Ansh : What nothing? I know something has happened. No not something but someone has happened.

Ansh said teasingly. Vivaan becomes confused.

Vivaan : What do you mean?

Ansh : offo bhai I mean I know that something is boiling between you and Avni and I even knew that you are such a scardy cat that you'll never accept.

Vivaan : Shut up. Their is nothing like that.

Ansh : Oh so nothing like that. So you mean to say if I go and tell Avni about your diary and her photographs you have stored then you it will not affect you at all.

Vivaan becomes shocked and scared : How do you know about dairy and photographs?

Ansh : Arrey bhai, I know everything. Whenever you write diary then I read it secretly and you know what I still can't believe that my rude and arrogant bhai can be so romantic and emotional. I mean your diary

Ansh teased Vivaan while he is fuming in anger.

Vivaan : How dare you? How can you read my dairy without my permission?

Ansh : I'm your brother I don't need your permission. And if I would have asked for your permission then you would have never granted me and I would have never come to know about your new quality of praising girls. No not girls only Avni.

Vivaan doesn't know what to say. He was scared if Ansh opens his mouth in front of Avni and as if Ansh heard his mind he said

Ansh : don't worry I won't tell anyone.

Vivaan sighed in relief.

Ansh : But tell me one thing if you love I mean if you like her so much then why don't you just tell her? Why do you behave like this with her? Poor soul.

Vivaan feels guilty : Ansh I don't want to talk about this.

Ansh : Why not? Till when are you going to live in the past and ignore your future i.e Avni? See I know you had a complicated upbringing but don't spoil your life because of that. Their are so many years left for you to live ahead. You can live with Avni and if not then Avni is really a nice girl. She'll easily get anyone. Even in office so many of them are interested in her but you have warned all of them to stay away from her and they are so scared of you that they won't go against you but what will you about others who are not in office? How will you stop them from reaching her?

Vivaan becomes angry actually jealous. He wanted to hit all of their heads with something so hard. Ansh sees this and smiles mischievously.

Ansh : Ahan I just love to see you like this. Jealous and possessive. But I really feel bad for Avni. I think I should propose her and why will she say no to such a handsome person.

Vivaan widened his eyes. He holds his collars and shouted "Don't even try otherwise I'll kill you."

Ansh : (being scared) Bhai what happened to you?

Vivaan : You will not propose her.

Ansh : (releasing himself) ok I won't speak to her but if she started liking me and proposed me then what will you do haan.