My Arrogant Boss #4

Hi friends,

Hope you all are fine

*****

Vivaan takes Ansh inside his room forcefully.

Ansh : Arrey bhai what happened?

Vivaan : what was all that?

Ansh : What??

Vivaan : (shouted) That. What you did their downstairs? Why you said all that?

Ansh : Oh that... arrey bhai.. Avni is beautiful, wonderful. She is a nice girl. Don't you think she deserves the best man of the world. Who loves her a lot, who cares for her a lot. Who respects her, trusts her. She also wants to get married so being her friends its our responsibility to help her.

Vivaan glares at him : Its not our responsibility and she is not even in the age to get married.

Ansh ; Arrey bhai didn't you heard that saying.. Girls grow up very fast.. Their age of marriage comes very fast..

Vivaan fumes : SHUT UP..

Ansh : You shut up.. Why do you care bhai? You don't love her, right. She is just another girl. She doesn't match your taste. You only say this bhai, remember. So what's the problem. And most importantly you heard na her wish list about her prince charming. Bhai even if she is your type then also you are not her type. You are no where near her wish list. You heard everything downstairs right... She needs a simple, straightforward, loving, caring, trustworthy man, who will live live all his lives with her and will love her the most.. And you very well know how much she trusts you.. right.. Just imagine bhai how cute Avni will look with her Mr. Right/Perfect.

Vivaan remembers.. He becomes upset and scared.. He was having mixed emotions of jealousy, pain, anger, etc.... He was not able to hide anything.. The thought of Avni with someone else was killing him from inside.. He was even having few tears which was unnoticed by Ansh..

Ansh sees his condition and smirks...

Ansh : You know bhai, we all thought that you love her but now dadi realized that you don't love her at all and she even made us understand it because if you would than you would never hurt her.. (Vivaan becomes more upset.) I'm really sorry bhai. We all troubled you so much unnecessary but don't worry.. First Avni gets married then we'll also find find suitable a girl for you..

Vivaan : Listen Ansh.. You don't need to do anything for me.. I don't want to get married.. And if I want to.. then I'll find that girl by myself..

Ansh : Ok bhai.. But at least let us find a suitable groom for Avni.. In fact I think I should marry her.. (Vivaan's eyes widened) You know bhai I'll never find a girl like her.. Honestly I don't want to let her go.. I mean she is totally a full all rounder.. Before someone else comes and take her, I'll make her mine..

Before Ansh could say anything Vivaan who was fuming in anger listening to Ansh's talks, pulled him towards himself grabbing his collars.. Vivaan was looking at him as if he is going to burn him alive him..

Vivaan : Don't you dare.. I'll kill you in seconds even if you think of doing such a thing in your dreams.. If you want to live more then stay away from my Avni.. Got it..

Ansh becomes extremely scared. He very well knows Vivaan's anger.. He tried to release himself from Vivaan's grip but it only gets stronger.. His voice refused to come out from his mouth.. He just nods in scare..

Vivaan : Good.. Now just get lost..

Vivaan pushes him.. Ansh leaves from their in scare and even happiness with Vivaan's unknown confession. Vivaan closes the door and thinks about Avni and all the time he spent with her.

Her laughs, her jokes, her crazy solutions, everything related to her.....

Her voice was echoing in his ears, He was hallucinating her everywhere, He even imagines her with someone else.. He closes his eyes and ears but that didn't helped him much.. He tried to stop thinking about herbut he couldn't.. He kept on thinking about her and and her suitors.. The fear of losing Avni engulfed his heart.. He was feeling an unknown pain..

Vivaan's pov

God what the hell is happening with me? I don't want any other fake relationship.. I don't want anyone's fake sympathy.. I know Avni is a nice girl but still I cannot take more betrayals.. I don't want this.. I don't want to fall in love with her... I don't want to go close to her but if I didn't then someone else will take her away forever...

I don't know what I have for Avni.. I don't know my feelings for her.. But I cannot see her with anyone else.. (Vivaan breaks down and cries.)

Vivaan's Pov ends

In Avni's room,

Avni is very happy.. Dadi has invited Avni's family also in the party.. She has already completed all the preparations of the party.. Now she only have to get ready..

Avni's pov

I'm very happy.. My family will come here tonight to attend the party. I wish Vivaan sir also enjoys with his family like me and everyone else.. Poor Sir.. He didn't get the love he deserves from his family and friends.. He only gets betrayal from his loved ones.. Even from his X-fiance who left him and married some other businessman when he was falsely accused and arrested. Even his parents and blood brothers left him.

After 6 months when he came back from jail and gets all his business property and all that they all come back to him.. She comes back to him saying she'll divorce her husband and then they'll get married, stating her love for him and why she couldn't stand for him that time, apologizing to him.. He didn't trusted her and threw her away.. Well that was good.. She doesn't deserve him.. He deserves world's best girl.. He started going away with his parents and his so called family.. Sorry X-family despite of their thousands of apologizes and warnings. I can understand why he did that.. The people who love you truly stands by you even in your worst times.. They don't show you their back during your bad times.. They stand by you all your life.

After that he becomes even more rude and arrogant, more a monster.. He hates money minded and two faced people.. But why he behave like this with me.. Everything that happened with him doesn't give him the right to behave so cruelly with me.. what have I done to him.. I to always try to help him and tries to reduce his pain.. still he behaves like this with me.. May be its only my fault that I try to give him happiness and try to find goodness in him.. I hate him.. But still I wish you get all the happiness of life and you get your soul mate who takes away all your pain and loves you unconditionally.

Always stay happy Vivaan...

Avni's pov ends

*****

No proof reading. Sorry for mistakes.