Date #1

Hello friends,

MTV fanaah is one of my most favorite serial after Pyaar ki yeh ek kahani. I love vampire love stories. So thought to write something about it. Hope you all like it.

Sorry for mistakes.

*****

"Dhara, would you like to come with me for a movie" Vivaan said looking in the mirror practicing for the 100th time how to ask from Dhara for a movie date.

"How is it" Vivaan asked his friend who is helping him in impressing Dhara.

Ansh shakes his head. "There is no confidence in your voice."

"What" Vivaan said being tired.

"You should be confident. Your voice should sound mature and be brave and cool and a little arrogant. You look so scared saying it as if she is going to eat you up." Ansh said.

Ansh wasn't wrong. Vivaan was indeed very scared.

"Dhara come with me for a movie" Vivaan said trying to be arrogant.

"Are you asking her out or threatening her to come with you." Ansh scolded him.

He tried again but still it sounded like threat.

Ansh become angry. "Again.. Are you going to kidnap her? If you'll do this, you'll end up in jail. Be more gentle and a little arrogant."

Vivaan was freaking out. He has no idea how to do that.

"Dhara, I really like you and I want to take you out for a movie"

"This is too formal. Try again." Ansh said.

"Ok" Vivaan tried again "Dhara please please come with me on a date."

"Now it sounds as if you are begging to her. She'll straightly reject you if you'll ask her like this."

Ansh shakes his head "Now look how you have to do it."

Vivaan nods and watches him carefully.

"Dhara sweetheart will you be my girlfriend and come for a movie date" Ansh said romantically that still sounded cool.

Vivaan's eyes widened. "SWEETHEART! No way.... Wo mujhe jutta, chapal, belt pata nahi aur kin kin cheezon se maregi..??"

"Itne jutte maregi ki tu jutte ki badi si dukaan khool sakta hai" Vivaan become scared imagining Dhara throwing shoes at him and beating him with shoes, sandals, heels, etc

"Ansh please proper help which won't lead to my murder" Vivaan asked now irritated with Ansh..

"Write a romantic letter and ask her to join you for movie at your home... Cook dinner for her, arrange gifts and flowers for her, her favourite romantic music, a romantic atmosphere in your house, You both watching movies, then dancing together.. Then you propose her to become your girlfriend.. And when she'll agree you can" Ansh made a kissing sign with his hands shocking Vivaan than he ever was in his entire life...

Vivaan rolled his eyes kya aa gaya dimag mein jo isse madad mangi..

"Ansh, are you out of your mind.. I  need help in proposing Dhara.. Not in my murder plan.. Tu janta nahi hai kya wo kaisi hai.. Wo kitna uncomfortable ho jayegi in sabse.. Ye sab se wo koi na koi galat matlab nikal legi warna main ab tak usse propose nahi kar leta. Aise to mera proposal agle janam mein hoga.. aur iss janam mein proposal to baad mein hoga Dhara mera murder pehle kar degi.. Please leave if you'll come up with these type of ideas.."

"What can I do... If only you could propose her properly.. Aur agar to iss speed mein raha aur aisi harkatein karta raha.. to wakai mein tu agle janam mein he propose kar payega.. Wo sach mein proposal se pehle tera murder kar degi.. main waha aake show jaroor enjoy karunga.. I don't think Dhara ko koi problem hogi.. Mai usse free ki kuch tips bhi den dunga..."

Vivaan looked at him angrily as if he will eat him up...

"To kaisa dost hai?"

*knock knock*

Ansh and Vivaan looked at the door.

"Come in." Vivaan said..

Coming inside "Hi"

"Hi Dhara you here"

"Haan wo actually.. Are you free today?" Dhara asked.

"Haa but why are you asking?"

"Wo.. I have tickets of a movie so I thought to ask you both if you want to come."

Vivaan and Ansh were looking at her as if she is alien.

"If you don't want to come then its okay." Dhara said a litte sad.

Ansh hits him secretly getting him out of his shock..

"No no he'll go hai na/right." Ansh replied quickly looking at Dhara then at Vivaan who was still in shock state. Ansh hit him secretly to bring him back.

"haan haan I'll come." Vivaan said nodding his head.

"You won't come?" Dhara asked looking at Ansh.

"No.. I'm going out with someone else. You both go together."

"Okay.. enjoy" Dhara said.

"Sure. You both too." Ansh said to both of them.

"Vivaan be ready by 6:00 we'll go together" Dhara said.

"Okay" Vivaan said smilingly.

"bye" Dhara leaves from there.

Ansh then looked at Vivaan "Now really was it so difficult to ask?"

"Umm.. wo.."

"Leave it. Wear something that Dhara likes and don't do any stupidity and confess to her tonight only." Ansh warned him..

Vivaan nods. Ansh leaves after giving Vivaan few advices.

*****