Tickling Time

Hello friends,

Hope you all are fine.

*****

"Vivaan what the hell you are doing. Leave me otherwise it won't be good for you. Leave me. It's enough now." Avani said being tired of his tickling her.

"Enough... what do you mean by enough. I have not started yet." Vivaan tickles her more and more.

She started laughing and becomes more irritated.

"Leave me idiot otherwise you'll be paying for this. I'm gonna punch you so hard that you'll start seeing all the stars and moons that are there in the solar system" She warned him.

"haha... Never and by the way with all the geography and physics that I have learnt in my school, there is only one moon and billions of stars, I think." Vivaan replied

"hahaha..... mere pyaare pati/husband... Dharti ka sirf ek chaand hai baaki aur planets ke 1 aur usse jyada chaand hain. Tumhe pata hota agar tumne mujhe pareshaan karne se zyada class mein dhyaan diya hota. Ab chod do mujhe chup chap warna wo saare chaand tumhaare sar per tumhe dikhayi denge." She warned him again.

"Tum bhool rahi ho main tumhara classmate nahi teacher tha.. Aur tumne iske baad bhi apne teacher ke saath itna flirt kiya aur shaadi bhi ki.. naughty girl.." Vivaan says in an accusing tone..

"Mr.. Akdu Vampire.. Tum bhool rahe ho ki tum ek vampire bhi the.. Tum to ek saal bhi bade nahi hue.. Hum dono almost same age ke hain" Avani says..

Vivaan stops tickling her and holds her "hmm.. ye baat to sahi hai.. par phir bhi.. Tumhe mujhse dar nahi lagta.."

"Kyun lagega... Haan pehle thoda bohot lagta tha.. Per ab nahi lagta"

"Haan kyunki ab to mujhe tumse dar lagta hai" Vivaan says eying his wife..

"mujhse kyun.." Avani says..

"Arre tum nahi samjogi.. Har pati apni biwi se darta hai bhale he puri kainat se na darta ho. Duniya ka yahi dastor hai.. Aur main koi alag to hoon nahi duniya se.." Vivaan says

"Achcha to mai itni darawani lagti hoon ki tumhe mujhse dar lagta hai"

"Arrey nahi nahi mera wo matlab nahi tha.. Khair.. Choodo.. Avani kya soch raha tha na.. ek kaam karte hain" Vivaan Says..

"Hmm... Bolo" Avani looked at him..

"Tum na un sabhi students ki in fact meri bhi teacher ban jao."

Avani's eyes widened "Kya.. Main kaise"

"Kyun nahi.. Mujhe kuch dino ke liye un sab se chhoti milegi." Vivaan says..

"Achcha to tumhari chhoti ke liye tum meri bali chadhaoge"

"Ae.. maine aisa kab kaha.. Main aisa kuch hone nahi dunga" Vivaan said in serious tone..

Avani realized Vivaan took this conversation in a wrong way. "Nahi nahi.. mera wo matlab nahi tha.. Main to ye ke rahi thi ki tum aksar bolte ho ki tumhare students tumhe kitna pareshan karte hain isliye.."

"Uski chinta mat karo unhe main samjha donga.."

Saying that Vivaan started tickling her again..

Avani started laughing more. "Ok...Ok but please Vivaan bas karo. Ab bahut raat hogayi hai. Ab tumhe bhi so jana chahiye."

"No I want to spend some time with my biwi. In morning all those manhoos and kabab mein haddi (his students) never let us be together. Till the time we moved to our new house which will be far away from this hell, I'll romance with you at night. And don't worry you can sleep in the morning. I'll take care of those demons till you take your beauty sleep." he said kissing her cheeks.

"Vivaan please don't you love me. Leave me na. " Avani said

"You called me Akadu Vampire some time before right but forget it. I'll never leave you." Vivaan said and continued with his sweet tortures on Avani while she was trying to release herself from his grip. She was trying to breathe. She was continuously laughing and Vivaan only wants to hear her laugh.

"I... I... I'm so... sorr... sorry. Ple...please Vivaan... hahaha.... leave me... please." Avani said with difficulty. She was having having difficulty in speaking because of his sweet tortures.

A tear slipped from her eye. Vivaan noticed it and stopped his tortures on her. He sucked her tear. Avani was stabilizing her breath. Vivaan was not done. He kissed her forehead and then entwined her fingers with his. He then started kissing her cheeks and then her neck. Suddenly Avani stopped him and made him look into her eyes.

"Kya hua" Vivaan asked concerned as she looked a little worried.

"Tumhe kya hua Mr. khadoos, aaj itna pyar kyun aa raha hai apni biwi per. Aaj aisa kya ho gaya."

"Kuch khaas nahi. Mai bas un rakshason se bahut pareshaan (his students) hoon. Koi kaam thiek se nahi karte wo log.. Itne din ho gaye mujhe tumhaare saath time spend karne ka mauka nahi mila un gadho ki wajah se."

"Vivaan hume ab sirf do teen din ki baat hai.. Uske baad to hum apne ghar mein chale jayeinge aur wo log bhi pass hokar nikal jayenge. Bas itna intezaar aur kar lo.. Mai nahi chahati wo log hume tease karein.." She said and caresses his face with her palm.

"Tumhe karna ho to karo. Mai itna intezaar nahi karne waala."

He said and started kissing her earlobe than her neck. Biting her leaving love marks on her neck and shoulder making her shiver. She felt an unknown sensation in her body. It was doing something to her. Vivaan was becoming wilder. He has lost himself in her.

"Vivaan please...." She whispered while he continued his tortures on her.

"I love you, Avani." He whispered in her ear huskily and continued his tortures.

"I love you too, Vivaan" avani says and Vivaan pulls the duet over themselves..

The end..

*****

No proof reading.

Sorry for mistakes.

Hope you all like it.

Please vote and comment.