Chapter 31

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

       Awaaz Mai pyaar aur aakhon Mai ishq hai, tu mairai Dil Mai hamesha fix hai.

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

Ishita's POV~

I snapped my head towards him & saw him smirking. For sure it was an evil smirk.

Just wear his shirt! My heart said.

No don't! He will take advantage of you. My mind said

He won't Ishita. He truly loves you. Again my heart assured me.

He does! He just wants your virginity & then will leave you like he did in past. Again my mind assured me negatively.

Both my heart & my mind were fighting with eachother, when I remembered what my mom had once said me,

'Always follow your heart. It will take you to the right path.'

I mentally smiled at the sentence & looked at Rajvir. He was looking into my eyes, without any emotion on his face. The smirk which he had on his face was no more there.

"Fine" I said & pushed him aside to go into the bathroom, & suprisingly he moved. I looked at him once more before entering the bathroom.

______

Rajvir's POV~

This girl is driving me crazy. Whether she is angry, sad, nervous, anxious or anything, I just want to kiss her & claim her. But, for that I need to Make her feel what love is like. Which isn't gonna be easy, as she is stubborn. But, I doubt if she is now, as she just agreed to wear my shirt. It was like a suprise to me, that she didn't argue further more.

But these two questions were eating my head,

What if it is because she was tired of arguing so she agreed?

Or

What if she has really started trusting me?

Maybe she was tired that's why she agreed so easily, otherwise my Ishita is very stubborn.

My train of thoughts got stopped when Ishita came out in my shirt.

Damn she was looking so sexy & cute at the same time. It was my favorite colour shirt, & I had always imagined her wearing it. & I can't thank less to God for granting me my wish & my love. She looked at me & then at the shirt she was wearing.

The shirt reached only till her thigh, & I can imagine what she must be thinking about me checking her out.

I cleared my thoughts along with my throat with a fake cough, & patted the place beside me, gesturing her to sleep beside me.

She looked at me & shook her head. I then sighed & asked her,

"What now?"

"Sleep on the couch" Ishita said, & gestured with her eyes at the couch indicating me to sleep on the couch.

I mentally groaned & looked at her & pouted.

"No. Sleep. On. The. Couch." Ishita said in a final tone, I looked at her once again, hoping she would change her mind, but she shook her head again. I whined & walked towards the couch.

Couch is really good only to sit, but really uncomfortable when you sleep on it. I wish people would make couches like in which we can convert the couch into a bed too, & then again into a couch, whoever does that I will grant them with whatever they would want. (A/N: you know guys I really want this to happen. Cause most of the times I sleep on the couch these days lol, back to the story :)

________

Ishita's POV~

I walked towards the bed after I saw Rajvir made his way towards the couch.

I laid down on the bed & slept. I mean, tried to sleep. But no use, the sleep was nowhere to be seen in my eyes.

I looked over the couch & saw Rajvir shifting continuously on the couch. It must be uncomfortable to sleep on that. Should I let him sleep here?

What if he takes advantage? My mind said.

If he wanted to take advantage then he had already done it, the moment he saw you in his shirt. My heart said.

& Once again, I decided to follow my heart. I got up from the bed, & walked towards the couch. His back was facing me. Should I shake him? Or tell him to sleep on the bed?

I should just tell him! I thought, & said,

"You can too sleep on the bed" I said, & I turned around & laid down on the bed again, as I waited for him to sleep beside me.

I stayed like that for a few minutes, & when I opened my eyes I found him standing in front of me & staring insanely at me. I gulped the lump in my throat. & Managed to say,

"What?"

"Do you really want me to sleep on the bed with you? Or are you telling me to do so because of the way I was continuously shifting on the couch because it was uncomfortable?" Rajvir asked, while both of his hands were on his hips.

I sat up on the bed, & shook my head at him. Even though, I saw him sleeping uncomfortably there & that's the reason i asked him to sleep on the bed, I don't want him to think that I was feeling bad for him. Because he doesn't like it when someone pity, sympathy, or feel bad for him.

"No. I just want you to sleep next to me" I lied.

He grinned, & jumped on the bed & snaked his arms around my waist & pulled me closer to his chest.

I gasped, & was about to say something when he said,

"Goodnight, my lovely Ishita" he said, & kissed the side of my head.

I blushed at the nickname. That was the nickname which he always used for me, when we were in childhood. I am glad that, he didn't forgot it. My mind then snapped to the name I had saved in his phone as a contact of mine,

'lovely Ishita.' 

I smiled at my thought & closed my eyes, to soon find myself into a deep sleep towards the Dreamland.