The Job

I turned on the radio on the way home,again the 5 children story was on so i decided to listen to it.

"5 KIDS MURDERED AT FREDDY FAZBEARS PIZZA"

I about wrecked the car.5 Kids murdered where IM Working not cool.I started listening again.

"THEY WERE BETWEEN THE AGES OF 6-10 YEARS OLD AND HAVENT BEEN SEEN SINCE DETECTIVES HAVE BEEN LOOKING FOR DAYS AND HAVENT FOUND ANY EVIDENCE".

I decied not to tell my parents about that i diddnt want them to worry about me.So i decided to take a nap to save energy.When i woke up it was about 10pm,So I put my uniform on and drove to work.

As I pulled into the parking lot,A dark figure appeared.

"Come with me I can help you survive"The man said in a creepy voice.

I ignored him and went inside. When I walked inside I saw John again.He had a blank expression on his face.

"Hello there I'm here for my first shift.".I said excitedly

"Oh right this way"He said nervously.

"Here is your uniform you will need to put this on"He said as he handed me a purple hat,and purple shirt.

"Oh and take this"He added as he handed me a bear head.

"What's this for".

He laughed,"You'll see"

He walked out and I decided to put the uniform on.I walked around and looked for the bathroom.Finally I found it and changed my clothes.They were a tad big but,still fit.So I walked into my office and sat down.I looked at my watch,it was 11:59.
"What could go wrong!"I say happily.