The bite of 2015

John started running for the doors they were closing and fast.I chased after but,he got there first.He slid outside and watched the door shut.I ran into the door and slowly fell back.I blacked out.
When I got up I was laying by the door.I checked my watch,It was 2:53 All of a sudden I felt someone crouching beside me.I screamed in horror expecting the worst.

"WHO ARE YOU"I yelled at the figure.

"Relax Avery it's me Jeremy."He said calmly.

"Oh okay,I thought you were John."I said calming down a bit.

"How did you get in?"I asked?

"I have this". He said as he held up a shiny card.

"It allows anyone to get in or out."He replied proudly.

"Then let's leave"I said firmly.

He helped me up and we slowly walked to the exit,he swiped his card and pushed.Nothing happened he swiped again.Nothing happened.

"Why isn't it working"Jeremy asked frustrated.

"I bet he changed the cards."I said replied slowly

He snapped the card in half and ran to the fire door.He pushed but it was jammed.

"John locked us in"I said with a face of dread.

Jeremy slowly walked through the hall.I started to follow.

"What now?"I asked.

"Well,it won't do us any good to wonder around with an empty stomach,We should get some pizza.".Jeremy replied.

We slowly walked to the kitchen and opened the fridge.

"I'm going to wash my hands."He said.

As he walked to the sink,I opened the freezer and grabbed a frozen pizza to warm up in the oven.

"AVERY MOVE!" Jeremy shouted

He slammed into me and We fell on the floor.I looked up and saw the mangle.

"JEREMY"I screamed as I tried to throw the mangle off of him.

It was latched on to his arm.I kicked the mangle,it when flying across the room and hit something then fell.With a face of horror,I realized the unthinkable it was toy Chica.I quickly grabbed Jeremy and dragged him to the supply room and grabbed two empty heads.I quickly threw them on.

I had a Freddy mask and,Jeremy had a Bonnie mask.I took off the masks and looked at his arm.

"Oh Jeremy"I said.

His arm was covered in blood.I quickly grabbed a towel and pressed it to the wound.

"It's gonna be okay".I said hopefully.