The Escape.

I stared at them both,I couldn't decide.

"Tick tock,Times running out."John laughed.

I slowly fell onto the floor and cried.

If it makes you feel any better whoever you choose,will always be around.Just like your sister.He laughed.

I just couldn't take it anymore.I ran up to John,and punched him as hard as I could.His remote fell out of his pocket.He pulled out his knife.

"You think you can beat me Avery?"He laughed.

"AVERY NO"Jeremy managed to choke out.

"You can't"He laughed as he stabbed me in the chest,right below my heart.I fell to the floor and blacked out.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
"AVERY NO"I screamed and watched in horror as she fell to the floor.

"Whose next?"He laughed.

I saw Averys Mom she was still hanging limply in the animatronics paws.

That's when I saw the remote,It must have fallen out of Johns Pocket.

I kneed bonnie in the stomach and, he dropped me.I ran toward the remote and grabbed it.I then pressed the button that shut them all off.Toy Freddy slowly dropped Avery's Mom.

That's when I spun around and saw John.He was holding the knife with a evil grin.

"You may have taken my animatronics,but I've still got my knife".He screamed as He started to run toward me.

I quickly pressed a button on the remote.All of a sudden the mangle swooped down from the ceiling.

"LET ME GO"John screamed in pain as the mangle wrapped its hands around his waist stoping him.

"Never."I said firmly.

Thats when i saw Avery.I threw myself besided her.I felt despretly for a pulse,Thats when i finally felt one.It was very faint,but still she was alive.I began to run to the front door,I knew the mangle would'nt hold John for long.When i got there the door was still there,blocking the exit.

I pressed the "Door" Button on the remote and the door slowly opened.I bursted into the sunlight and ran down the street.

"HELP HELP SOMEBODY CALL 911!"I screamed at the top of my lungs.

"HELP ME HELP!"I screamed as the cars passed by.

Thats when I saw a police car parked by the side of the road.I sprinted towards it.

"HELP ME"I screamed as i banged on the window.

"Yes,whats wrong" the cop said.

"GET AN AMBULENCE HURRY"I screamed at the cop.

"Sir you been drinking lately?'The cop said as he pulled out the tazer.

"No,I've been trapped inside Freddy Fazbears pizza with a murderer for,4 days PLEASE HELP ME,AVERY SHES HURT.".I yelled.

"Holly Crap,Your Jeremy?"The cop said as he lowered the tazer.

"YES NOW HELP ME AVERY SHES BEEN STABBED."I said rapidly.

"Get in." The cop said as he pulled out his radio.

"WE'VE GOT A 187 AT FREDDY FAZBEARS PIZZA.The cop screamed into his mic.

Then we were driving towards Freddy Fazbears pizzera.

"When we got there about 50 cop cars were allready outside.

"Stay here"The cop said firmly.

"NOT UNTILL AVERY IS OK"I screamed as i ran inside.

There were cops everywhere,I ran straight to the parts and service room,and found cops everywhere,and there was Avery laying on that gurnie,she looked so pale.

Thats when i saw John he had handcuffs on,Strangly he was laughing.

"I'LL GET OUT AND WHEN I DO THEY'LL PAY."He laughed as they pushed him out of the room.I then saw Avery's mom she was being guided out side.She was fighting them.

"LET ME SEE MY DAUGHTER"She yelled as she tried to get lose.

"Mam,Shes in the ambulance."the cop replied.

"I WANNA SEE BROOKLYN"She screamed.

"Mam Brooklyn is dead."he replied slowly.

"She's not dead"I said slowly.

The cops stopped dead in there tracks,"What,It's not possible."They replied confused.

"Follow me"I reply.

They began to follow me as I led them to where Toy Chica was.She was laying on the floor.I grabbed the remote and pressed the freeroam button.

Slowly Chica got up.

"Wheres Avery?"She said slowly as she glanced around.

"MOM!"she yelled as she ran up to Averys mom.

The cops just looked dumbstruck.

"I hate to interupt but,we need the duck."A random cop said poking his head into the room.

"Why?"I asked.

"Where scraping them,Ya know for parts".The guard replied.