"Remeber Me?"

His eyes began to slowly open.

"Uhhh what happened?".He said weakly.
"We were in the kitchen and the mangle came and well bit your arm,I think it's okay. I'm going to look for a first aid kit,will you be okay for a couple of minutes?"I replied.

"Okay I'll be fine,just hurry back please."Jeremy replied.

I ran toward the stage and saw it.It was up toward the back left right above toy Bonnie's ear.I reached but then felt a tugging at my shirt.
"Help us"Bonnie whispered.

I froze.I slowly grabbed the first aid kit,trying not to disturb Bonnie.Finally I grabbed it and ran back to where Jeremy was.
"Jeremy I got it!"I said happily

I looked around.To my horror Jeremy was gone.I herd screams coming from the parts and service room.I sprinted as fast my legs could carry me.I rounded the corner.
"JEREMY"I screamed

The animatronics had him in there hands.How come they were so active,I checked my watch and with horror I realized that it was 1:52.

He was just dangling there helpless defenseless.I screamed as hard as I possibly could trying to get them away from him.

"HEY OVER HERE!"I screamed.

"Avery no you can't do that"Jeremy said faintly,"its to risky".

The animatronics dropped him and ran to me.It was Old Bonnie,Old Freddy,and Old Chica.I screamed and ran to the stage hoping the toys would be gone since it was already 2am.
When I got there to my horror they were all still there.With nowhere to run I jumped onto the stage and hid behind Toy Chica.She turned her head around.

"Hello Avery"Chica said,"remember me?".