The Choice

I slowly woke up.I looked around.I wasn't in the parts and service room anymore.

"Where-where am I"I said weakly.

There was no response.I slowly sat up and glanced around.I was in a dark room,with a faint light source.There was a limp body next to me.Thats when I realized who it was.

"JEREMY,ARE YOU OKAY?"I screamed desperately trying to get him to wake up.

"JEREMY NO WAKE UP."I screamed desperately

I set my head down on his chest.
I herd a faint thump.I instantly without thinking,I leaned in and kissed him lightly on the cheek.

"I'm so glad your okay".I said softly.

"Avery we need to call for help.".He moaned.

I ran to the Phone in the office and dialed 911.

"HELP HELP HELP"I screamed into the phone.

I herd the static and,realized the line had been cut.I ran toward the parts and service room and reached for a wrench.As my hand grasped around the wrench,A hand grabbed my throat.

"You cant"The voice said replied with a laugh.

"Toy Chica".He laughed"Take her away.".

I gasped for air as he dropped me to the floor.

"Oh and you don't need that wrench either."He snickered as he grabbed the wrench from my hand.

I looked up to see Toy Chica.

"BROOKLYN YOU HAVE TO SNAP OUT OF IT"I screamed as her grip tightened.

"Oh she can't,I control them now.Im there master."John laughed.

"Oh yeah and Toy Bonnie go get that boy."He laughed as he pressed a button on the remote.

I tried to knee Chica but,It didn't work.She just tightened her grip around me.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
"Ugh,Avery where are you?"I asked glancing up.

I looked around,She was nowhere to be seen.

"AVERY,WHERE ARE YOU?"I screamed.

I couldn't believe I had let them get her.Thats when I felt a paw wrap around my neck.

"AGHH"I screamed in pain.

He began to drag me to the parts and service room.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••

"Now your both here!"He smirked.

"I've got a game for you to play Avery"He laughed.

"Only one of them can live"He pointed to my mother now in Toy Freddy's hands and,Jeremy in Toy Bonnie's hand.I was torn.